Scientific Giants of All Time: Donald Trump's Gut

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/12/scientific-giants-of-all-time.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH we pay tribute to one of the Great Contributors to Science: the ample gut of Donald J. Trump!

4 Likes

:joy::sob:

8 Likes

His guts are over rated.

5 Likes

His guts are going to destroy our country / system of government. As RGB has said - "We have the oldest written constitution still in force in the world, and it starts out with three words, ‘We, the people.’ "

3 Likes

Well, my gut tells me that his gut is a dunce.

4 Likes

I hate his guts. But his gut most specifically.

6 Likes

tumblr_nje75vixS71tr6ni8o1_500

5 Likes

Blücher!

6 Likes

It must be some kind of bacterial hive-mind living in his gut. That might explain the weird diet.

5 Likes

I know you are making a joke about Trump, but I wonder how close that is to true about all of us.

3 Likes

a little bit fiber , a little bit yogurt , all will be better soon !

It’s so hard for me to trust his guts when he’s always talking out of his rectum.

7 Likes

Less nitrogen.

2 Likes

Assuming, against all evidence, that he has any. I’ll believe in them when I see them for myself.

1 Like

Did he eat his uncle?

4 Likes

fucking idiot

2 Likes

Reading that blurb from Australia again the other day was a reminder that there are possibly greater lows yet to be plumbed. But it’s just a matter of time, unless maybe Mueller prevails first?

“Well the laws of Australia prevail in Australia, I can assure you of that. The laws of mathematics are very commendable, but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia.”

1 Like

Its is a very big gut, I dare to say a yuge gut.

3 Likes

Is it anyone else’s impression that TtDB been getting better and better over time, or is it just me?