Scooch, Mooch! Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director job

Sad for the loss of entertainment value.

Please, please may Kelly find a way to kick Bannon out the door.

13 Likes

or fall victim to an “accident”.

3 Likes

So was Scaramucci just Trump’s version of Trey Parker creating Terrance and Phillip in response to someone saying South Park was bad animation with nothing but fart jokes? :thinking:

10 Likes

All good things must end…

11 Likes

I’m struggling to come up with a sufficiently tortured metaphor for the white house situation. Perhaps they’re playing simultaneous games of musical chairs and Russian roulette (gun loaded with six blanks) on the deck of the Titanic?

12 Likes

If this was a company with this much executive turn over, you would be pulling all your investments from it…

27 Likes

Or to just a good ol’ fashioned heart attack or stroke; brought on by 45’s own unhealthy lifestyle and the unrelenting stress.

5 Likes
31 Likes

More like Russian Roulette with a semiautomatic.

I still can’t help but think this is all just a distraction, though.

6 Likes

I hate to bring this up, but there is longevity in his family. Dad lived to be 93. Probably ate as bad as Don and probably smoked for at least part of his life, too.
Mom lived to be 88.

1 Like

In short, basically this

10 Likes

With a semiautomatic and a Bayesian probability generator with a loose wire

5 Likes

Well, now that he’s got some free time, maybe he can learn yoga. I’m sure there’s at least one activity (that Steve Bannon is apparently adept at) where it will come in handy.

6 Likes

WH just reported it was to give John Kelly a “clean slate” as new Chief of Staff. Ironic?

3 Likes

Damn, this administration is a freaking joke.

5 Likes

Communicate this.

4 Likes
35 Likes

This is SoundCloud-tier hiring.

22 Likes

27 Likes

Did he drop too many f-bombs? Not enough?
What do you want from us, Donald?!

10 Likes