Scooch, Mooch! Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director job

One “hopes he goes on to make a tremendous amount of money.”

1 Like

A person with a complete lack of leadership skills, like Trump, could manage an organization if he endorsed a strong subordinate. But he didn’t. and he never took Reince seriously; thus, no one else took Reince seriously. As a result, at least half a dozen power centers emerged in the White House, all vying for control, while Trump sat back and watched the madness unfold as though this were a terrible reality show and not the White House.

That Scaramucci could claim that he reports outside the org chart is a testament to the lack of respect for anyone in a position of authority (other than Trump – and even that’s questionable) that this White House has engendered. It’s heartening in terms of organizational management to see Kelly oust Scaramucci, but if Trump doesn’t signal that he respects and endorses Kelly’s decisions, we’re going to see a new chief of staff in six months, either because Kelly gets fed up that he can’t get anything done or because the leader of one of the opposing White House factions gets Trump’s ear.

This is no way to run a government. This isn’t even a way to run a student council.

13 Likes

It does make for entertaining reality TV…

7 Likes

This is all playing beautifully into my “Bring Back Spicie!” campaign, I miss that guy.

PS - well honestly, it’s Melissa McCarthy I miss.

6 Likes

I think the one he’s had for a while will work in all situations:

“Am Asshole. Will Travel.”

4 Likes

I think Trump’s jowls have gotten floppier in the last few months…

Those sagging bags under his eyes definitely look heavier…

Spinal Tap has better drummer retention.

14 Likes

Is Mooch even going to put this one on his resume?

2 Likes

Trump and GOP will spin this as presidential strength, expeditiousness, and decisiveness… because they know their audience.

3 Likes

All good as long as you don’t stress about it, amirite? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn girl, you mus’ be in da baddest hood!

Trump will blame an increase in Earth’s gravity.

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1501533275134

10 Likes

I dunno about that…

7 Likes

I refuse to. I watched my mom obsess over getting older for more than half of my life, at least.

I ain’t goin’ out like that.

No, but demographically speaking, the overall mortality rates are just generally higher for my peer group; from bad diet/lifestyle to death-by-cop.

It’s not easy being Black. (Or anyone who isn’t rich, male, cisgendered and White, for that matter.)

10 Likes
7 Likes

Oh, mama mia, mama mia Mama mia, let me go.

4 Likes

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for he

4 Likes

For greater efficiency in handling turnover, Trump should have a trap door installed by the Oval Office desk along with a big gong to signal departures.

3 Likes