Scooch, Mooch! Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director job

And yet again, the Self-Owning Nostradamus of Twitter saw this coming:

14 Likes

There must be a doctor somewhere in America who would be happy to diagnose 45 as a multiple stroke victim just based on his observed behavior.

1 Like

That, and the blood of virgins. :bat:

4 Likes

Don’t be silly; that stuff’s way too rare.

:wink:

6 Likes

Didn’t Lincoln actually have some wasting disease though? Wikipedia says that there’s a theory he had this which makes it look like, if true, he would’ve had a cancer of the thyroid(?) and died soon after his presidency anyway.

To me it sounds like Trump isn’t done shaking up positions in his admin. First this and then possibly moving Sessions somewhere else. Hell, for all we know he might be considering moving the guy who runs the ATF into the lead position at the National Endowment For The Arts

2 Likes

Easy come, easy go.

6 Likes

And I never found an appropriate place to deploy my Resting Goombah Face joke.

1 Like

But it’s such a hassle creating a new identity every 30 years or so, as your own distant relative from another city, so you can inherit your investments when you fake your own death. It’s getting more of a hassle each century. Or so I hear from a friend.

8 Likes

Most of what people perceive as visible aging is the result of

• smoking
  • drinking
  • being white

or some combination thereof.

Immortality is a lot more complicated if it doesn’t come with mind-control powers.

2 Likes

Best comment on Breitbart:

Caraban • 29 minutes ago

Scaramouche was fired for leaking that detail about Bannon’s private life

7 Likes

Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows, doesn’t really matter to me…

4 Likes

I hate him even more now.

Fired one day and $77 million the next.

4 Likes

tumblr_otyl8gUPsN1w3u03zo1_540

1 Like

38.5M, unless he had a prenup. Wifey’s divorcing his ass.

Well, that explains it then. It’s not so much that I’m one of the undead, it’s that I don’t smoke cigarettes, I rarely drink and I have more amounts of melanin in my genetic makeup.

And I did have a ‘babyface’ for most of my life; I was still getting carded well into my late twenties.

7 Likes

Still? If he’s out of the Trump business and still a millionaire … I mean, for all our mockery, it’s not like he doesn’t seem to be a charming fellow, except for the Trumping.

1 Like

Remember, Mrs. said it was his naked ambition that was the reason for the divorce filing in the first place

1 Like

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for him.

2 Likes

I cannot WAIT for the Trumpster defenders to explain how it’s Obama’s and Hillary’s fault that poor victim Trump had to hire and fire the Mooch so quickly.

3 Likes

I bet Mooch uses EMAIL!