Scooch, Mooch! Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director job

i’ve got good genetics working for me. working against me are my job as a public school teacher and a full beard which has gone from salt and pepper to almost white in the past 8 years.

as it happens obama and i are the same age, so yeah, you have a point :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a gender difference here too. I am quite sure Michelle is doing everything she can to retain her youthful appearance, and good for her, but on the male side, Barrack is allowing himself to show his age. If he had a daily skin ritual and colored his grey hair, he could look 10 years younger.

Barrack is almost exactly my age, and like a lot of men in our 50’s, we do not try to keep up the appearance of youth. Stay healthy and active, and do not worry that you might look your age. For women it is different, remember when Hillary said “The hair is real, but the color isn’t” Society views aging differently depending on your gender.

7 Likes

Maybe his “naked ambition” wasn’t as impressive as he claimed it was…

2 Likes

6 Likes

I always claimed "good clean livin’ " regardless of any evidence otherwise…

1 Like

More impressive than Anthony Weiner’s, maybe

1 Like

C’mon, you know Trump doesn’t pay his workers.

Flaws my derrière! Those are badges of experience and wisdom.

Hypothetical? I still have my set from the 90’s. This is close…

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Tri-Dimensional-Original-Franklin/dp/B0018S4WM0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1501539135&sr=8-4&keywords=3d+chess

5 Likes

Considering the text he allegedly sent to his wife when he found out that his newborn son was in the ICU, I sure as hell hope so.

With millions of dollars, you can pay for school; but you still can’t buy “class.”

8 Likes

Not hearing about him anymore is a relief, if only because I am tired of Bohemian Rhapsody running through my head.

5 Likes

Did you perhaps feel, ahem…caught in a land slide?

17 Likes

No escape from reality?

13 Likes

Now it’s “Another one bites the dust”

15 Likes

Let’s not forget the biggest loser in all this: Mario Cantone.

4 Likes

Easy come, easy go

4 Likes

Or has a dick bigger than a kid’s little toe.

Here’s one like mine (box and all):

(I only played it a handful of times, but it was a gift from my father so isn’t going anywhere.)

4 Likes

In a final statement to the press, Scaramucci said:

“I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. Life had just begun, but now I’ve gone and thrown it all away. If I’m not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters. I’ve got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all.”

10 Likes

I think we get to stone him and spit in his eye, amiright?

4 Likes

I swear his cheekbones were done with makeup during his police speech. His face looked off.

I got carded on my 30th birthday. Was pretty sweet. I still get accused of not aging. That whole “not smoking or drinking (too much)” thing seems to be working out for me. I also try hard to get at least 7 hours sleep each night; I think that helps. I imagine Presidents (generally) don’t get so much sleep.

3 Likes