SCOTUS Shenanigans Watch

In that case more people in office should call for his resignation.

9 Likes

More people should whisper “you should resign” as they pass him in supermarkets and the street and random corridors, just on the edge of hearing.

11 Likes

10 Likes

My teevee says the Roe decision may come tomorrow.

10 Likes

Wonder Years Reaction GIF

14 Likes

FYI

11 Likes

Should of impeached Thomas weeks ago.

Biden is one dumb ass mthrfkr for not stacking the court when he could have.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Congress have to legislate expanding SCOTUS?

9 Likes

Congress isn’t doing didly so there’s that.

SCOTUS will be kicking off a Summer of strife tomorrow. There will be blood.

Yes it’s not something Biden could do on his own and it’s not at all clear he has enough pull in congress to make it happen.

An unsuccessful attempt to stack the court could also backfire in a major way since it would make Biden look simultaneously radical and ineffective.

11 Likes

goodbye january 6th coverage.

seems to be a gop tactic to throw an much sh*t as possible all the time so there’s never a way to focus on just one utter fing catastrophe at a time

( and also perpetually easier to break things than to fix them :confused: )

11 Likes

It’s going to be a long fucking day

10 Likes

Not Friday afternoon? I would have placed bets…

9 Likes

He couldn’t have. Zero chance of anything like that getting through the senate, even if Mancinema weren’t DINOs. Nope, not a realistic option. I am not a Biden fanboi, but I don’t think expecting the impossible is worth the effort.

9 Likes

She makes a good point. Maybe we need to pass a law saying any girl old enough to have gotten her period (and thus could potentially get pregnant) is legally old enough to vote. How many millions of new voters would that empower?

22 Likes

Happy Love It GIF by Saturday Night Live

12 Likes

It worked for draftees into the Vietnam War to say “you can’t send me to the other side of the world to die in a war without giving me a say in the leaders who start such a war.”

12 Likes

I fear this is the equivalent of trying to overstimulate the nerves before doing something really painful.

1 Like

I would call that “powerful”, but that is far too great an understatement.

Thank you for posting it.

4 Likes

If this were a real threat the GOP would repeal the 19th amendment, which they probably want to do already. Maybe it’s already in the Texas GOP platform.

2 Likes