Screaming man threatens shoppers at Florida Costco

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 12 hours unless flagged)

For your family’s protection, I so hope you got enough info on them to report them to the cops (for what it’s worth). You never know with maskless creeps.

5 Likes

The cops came and took their info as well as mine. I followed up multiple times, but haven’t heard anything. They were white boys, after all. Our most precious commodity. Must not do anything to disrupt their bright futures of failing upward.

/s just in case

16 Likes

Get ready. If Trump loses the election it is going to get much worse. These right wing radicals are out of their friggen minds.

3 Likes

I used to get into facebook arguments with people about gun control. After a few very thinly veiled threats on my life, I decided it wasn’t worth it. They have guns and REALLY WANT to use them.

Let me just say, however, that if I get a terminal illness…

6 Likes

(Insert joke about already not having any remaining teeth)

4 Likes

The real question is, why not?

covid
Washington Post

17 Likes

I think that the loss of the orange messiah of the crazies is going to have them crying like wounded animals. There is no feasible way to arrange the civil war that is being threatened. A few Kens and Karens waving guns around is just going to get them arrested and make them like like complete fools.

I am for reminding those protesting that they need to put equal if not more effort into getting people out to vote. I am an armchair protester who will go out when it really counts. November 3.

4 Likes

I worked at this Costco. I never had a bad encounter with any members. This man appears to be wearing a gun or a holster on right side under the shirt. This encounter was probably moments away from being a shooting.

33 Likes

Approves.

6 Likes

The problem is that not wearing a mask is become a political stance.
I think it could be used to spot asshole and treat them adequately.

And wear an FFP3R mask with valve instead of a surgical mask.

4 Likes

So much is wrong with this guy that has already been addressed, but the fact that he wears his sunglasses on the back of his head was the icing on the cake for me.

16 Likes

This is just a personal observation, and if you do this, feel you are a good person, and I offend you I apologize in advance, but OF COURSE he is wearing his sunglasses on the back of his stupid head.

It’s almost like required bro plumage, along with some form of offensive/patriotic shirt. When poked he puffs up and squawks, “I feel threatened” while advancing. As nature intended.

(eta) @MBrody beat me to it while I was writing.

17 Likes

Yep, he’s printing*. what an asshole. My guess is he’s trying to incit violence, like a lot of his ilk.

• (the term for wearing clothing that shows you are carrying, even if it’s ‘concealed’.)
17 Likes

He hasn’t been doxxed as a cop yet?

1 Like

Isn’t being doxed as a raging asshole enough?

12 Likes

Or East Chicago, Indiana and Michigan City, Indiana.

3 Likes

…but he is smart enough to know that
the back of his head needs sun glasses.

4 Likes

At the height of the HIV crisis, there was talk of charging people who had sex while knowingly positive with attempted murder. Much of that talk was homophobia, but COVID makes one start to think about such ideas again. The Cheeto is actively engaged in what amounts to a conspiracy to commit manslaughter. In some future better world, maybe that will be a crime.

10 Likes
15 Likes