Screaming man threatens shoppers at Florida Costco

That’s charitable, I think it is often the reverse.

1 Like

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t have his life together enough to get registered or make it to the voting booth on election day

5 Likes

Well, when you’ve been poisoning the public well of discourse for decades, it can be easy to forget what decency is.

5 Likes

RWA Score 150+

2 Likes

It looks like the guy has been identified. According to Twitter, he isn’t a cop, but an insurance agent. Or maybe I should say “was,” because he’s since lost his job, and his former company is going to be issuing a statement soon.

22 Likes

Donald’s supporters were described as angry and aggrieved before the 2016 election. They seem even more angry now. They’ll really lose it when Donald Almighty A+++ loses in a few months. Would anything ever really make them happy?
trump1-1

9 Likes

Wonder if the statement will be, “well, we never liked that asshole either.”

7 Likes

Holy shit, he absolutely is. That makes his bullshit “I feel threatened” even more chilling.

22 Likes

No; “we” do not.

I have two eyes that work and I possess the ability to process and analyze information logically.

31 Likes

I feel threatened,
Oh, so threatened,
I feel threatened and stressed-out and slight!
And I threaten
Anyone who isn’t me tonight.

36 Likes

“I feel fired.”

18 Likes

^ This ^

And if I were this guy’s now former boss…I would be working from home for awhile.

Or hire a couple of off-duty goons to stand out front.

7 Likes

Classic primate threat displays.

FzCfdVdm

31 Likes

For sure. They’re already posting things like “We need to take back what’s ours!”. They will come completely unhinged if Trump loses. I hate to say it, but we can probably expect more shootings from middle-aged white guys.

9 Likes

…aaaaaaand… he’s fired.

As he should be - nobody was falling for his “I feel threatened” and if he shot somebody that refused to back away from him he was still going to jail for murder.

I hope this happens to every rabid racist right-winger that voted for trump. This is the path back to that rock they previously hid under.

23 Likes

[sillygrammarnitpick]“Populace.”[/sillygrammarnitpick]

Sorry, that one makes me twitch a little, every time ^^'.

Well, the big, obvious problem with that is, quite a few of these goons HAVE gotten away with it, especially in Florida.

8 Likes

This is what November will look like.

7 Likes

It makes my heart sing to see these assholes getting doxxed and fired. On the other hand, they will have learned nothing. All it will do is further entrench their conservative persecution complex.

8 Likes

Am I the only one with relatives in Florida that steels themselves just in case Florida Man (or Woman) is one of their relatives?

12 Likes

Once you see the Dune sandworm rising up to swallow that woman’s head, you won’t be able to NOT see it.

13 Likes