Screaming man threatens shoppers at Florida Costco

I’m sure they had a lengthy conversation about what should be expected from a sales agent, to ensure that they never hire anyone like that again.

6 Likes

“Show me your sales face!”

8 Likes

Costco is a PRIVATE CLUB that can require masks, bag checks, receipt checks, and any other things they can imagine. They also tend to revoke memberships for any breach of their myriad rules. I’m surprised to not see anything about them banning the guy for life.
Good news: the guy got fired from his company for reflecting poorly on their brand. There are consequences for bad behavior.

8 Likes

All together,
:musical_note:"M - I - C, K - E - Y, M - O - U -S - E!"

7 Likes

Forget it Jake, it’s Flawda.

If he’s a Trumper that seems to you to be wearing a mask wherever it’s required, why pick a fight about it?

He and I are somewhat friendly, it wouldn’t really be picking a fight per se. He’s not the cliche’d loudmouth Trumper with the MAGA hat screaming about libtards. I like to think that he’s reasonably intelligent but he’s just been brainwashed by Fox News.

Our history involves him occasionally spouting whatever latest atrocity Sean Hannity has been promoting, so for example I will needle him with “Well. . . we’ve been under the tyranny of Obamacare ten years now, you know anyone who’s been in front of one of those Death Panels yet?”

8 Likes

Hm. Typo. It should be “menacing others”.

1 Like

I think the t-shirt choice goes a bit beyond ‘immaterial’, people like this don’t wear shirts like that on accident. To me it proves that he was seething all day long, planning on flipping out once someone confronted him for being maskless. Pre-meditation is much more despicable than an in-the-moment emotional response.

4 Likes

This was long since established above dude.

I don’t live in Florida.

That does not excuse the fact that both places are indeed in Florida and one has a policy and one does not.

Being proud of someone mistaking two things on fire does not change the fact that they are both on fire.

But, please, do continue. I’m sure there will be a perfectly good reason why an honest confusion somehow magically negates all those cases of Corona, if that’s the line you wanna go down with it.

Stay safe if you’re down there man. Because right now, Florida is proper fucked, and not in a good way.

4 Likes

And yet he put a mask on to get into Costco in the first place. :thinking:

7 Likes

I think you just described a typical Cop…

2 Likes

What a psycho! Who responds like that simply because they were asked why they were not wearing a mask? :thinking::rofl:

Well, that’s his usual move when he thinks people have turned against him:

4 Likes

In addition to a potential concealed weapon, it looks like he is clenching his keys in his fist. Just like is taught in women’s self defense class.

6 Likes

That’s because so many of these headlines seem to leap out of Florida!

1 Like

Props for Shai-Hulud

A, B, C - Always Be Closing!

2 Likes

Covfefe is for Closers!

11 Likes

Yikes.

Thanks for this. I opened up a tab in the “must-read” browser window–that’s getting to be a sizeable pile of catching up to do. Maybe this weekend…

Am really behind on my not-for-work reading right now, trying to get deal with aggravating IRL obligations including coming up with fundraising for a nonprofit, given the COVID-19 realities of everyone’s cash-flow, job status, general mood about the future, and mental bandwidth.

5 Likes