Sexy Mr. Rogers costume

13 Likes
  • sexy Kevin Spacey
2 Likes

Nope. But I will leave a suitable alternative

Stone Cold Foxes of Saturday Morning TV

4 Likes

It’s been done…though it didn’t have much to do with the costume :wink:

(something, something, “…but you can’t take the sexy out of the man…”)

15 Likes

Ok, I’ll play.

• Sexy Oregon coast exploding beached whale corpse
  • Sexy Space Shuttle Challenger disaster
  • Sexy Chernobyl explosion
  • Sexy truck-eating bridge
12 Likes

Sexy Trump

6 Likes

I think its the genderswap thats the squicky part, more so than sexualizing the wholesomeness.

If you imagine the show hosted by a woman, you just get a generic kindergarden teacher. Nothing remarkable there, and nothing to make a costume out of. Its the fact it was a man that made the show so unique.

You have gone too far.

4 Likes

and yet Yandy went further…

8 Likes

If it doesn’t come with Sexy King Friday and Sexy Daniel Tiger puppets, what’s the point?

5 Likes

I understand your commercial revulsion at seeing this costume presented in this context, but I assure you that your feelings would be very different had I been the model instead. :wink: Personally, I think I could pull this one off, but could use some pointers as to what music to set the striptease to…has Lil Jon re-mixed “Won’t You Be My Neighbor” yet?

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey look, just because we’re old doesn’t mean we have to be adults. Ugh, boring!

3 Likes

And - I want to see Tom Hanks in those booty shorts & crop top.

8 Likes

You’d hardly have to make any changes for Daniel Tiger costume… I mean, take your pick, the costume with no pants, or the one that comes with a hand up its ass…

5 Likes

“Perfect for the mail-order bride in your life!”

1 Like

She comes with postage paid!

1 Like

I also didn’t find it “wonderful” (I find it mischievous), but many others may differ… and that’s okay!

I find it interesting since it’s a sexy (albeit sophomoric) take on a definitely non-sexy cultural icon.

Relevancy? Well, Halloween is fast approaching. So, you know… costumes?

Advert. That’s where the photo happened to be. I take 'em as they come.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

lore-vasilisaanna

2 Likes

Sexy Baron Harkonen

9 Likes