Shade thrown at Trump by CNN chyrons during bonkers coronavirus briefing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/13/shade-thrown-by-cnn-chyrons-du.html

‘TRUMP TURNS [CORONAVIRUS] BRIEFING INTO PROPAGANDA SESSION’

17 Likes

So… it’s another day ending in ‘Y’?

Nice of CNN to finally notice…

31 Likes

Fun game called fill in the blank. No photo edit skills, no problem. I’ll do request, send me your best.

5 Likes

I’m not usually a petition signer, but where do I sign?

Also, sorry, blasting this everywhere:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/media-play-crucial-role-preserving-democracy-covid-heres-how

Media outlets have played a crucial role during the COVID-19 crisis to educate the public and provide needed emergency information. To ensure the legitimacy of this year’s elections, they should go a step further and offer regular, timely instructions about how to vote during this national emergency. And they should start right away, every day and in every publication, perhaps with a “democracy box” on their front page or home page with details about how to register and cast a ballot.

15 Likes

The one day I skipped listening to the briefing we get some sparks. :confused:

But no, he doesn’t accept any responsibility. Dude never has.

9 Likes

21 Likes

Trump Refuses to Eat His Vegetables
Trump Demands Bedtime be Pushed Back Half an Hour
Trump Doesn’t Know Who Tracked Mud Into the Kitchen, Says “Not Me”

23 Likes

The cabinet now has a difficult decision to make.

3 Likes

26 Likes

And in case you missed it, here’s eighteen retweets.

13 Likes

So there’s no way to provide a single page or link that contains the numerous tweets? Seems like a lousy platform.

3 Likes

My favorite. This one is real.

38 Likes

I vaguely recall a sci-fi TV movie from the 70s. Plot: Conflicts in a large space station (a city in orbit), and with Earth. The station’s citizens held an election, and as the televised station-wide debates proceeded, fact-checked information would scroll across the bottom of TV screens in real-time. Interesting concept.

8 Likes

How about: Trump demonstrates his recommended approach to PPE- maskless mouth breathing - during today’s press briefing

6 Likes

TRUMP MELTS DOWN

He was literally melting: his upper lip was so saturated with sweat, I’m amazed he didn’t wipe his suit sleeve on it. Reminded me of Nixon in August '74.

Trump Demands Investigation of Cookie Jar and How His Hand Was Caught In It

12 Likes

Responsibility is for other Leaders:

15 Likes

Daily obedient-base vote-bot download.

1 Like

Not particularly clever, but it’s what came to me.

25 Likes

In other news, CNN finally starts to report things accurately.

6 Likes

And suddenly everyone’s talking about CNN. Excellent marketing… -_-

1 Like