Sheriff Joe rally beautifully upstaged

[quote=“Tom_C_Madison, post:22, topic:57969”]
if i was dancing in mexico and picked up …they would ask to see my papers
[/quote]I never understood this argument, are you saying that we should hold our standards to be just slightly above the Mexican governments standard’s? That’s our goal?
Sorry Brainspore, missed your post…Great minds I guess.

1 Like

so much this as I have to remind the canadian wife when she hears about ‘immigrants’ that yeah she doesn’t count as she isn’t a ‘swarthy foreign devil’.

1 Like

I joined just now to say your Pantone comment made me laugh out loud. Thank you, you have made my day!

2 Likes

See, this is why assholes don’t get flagged more often. Eventually all of the refutations and counter arguments add up to make the person look like they are deliberately providing easy-to-defeat talking points. The fact that such ideology is entirely based upon ideas that are so damn easy to refute is the only fact that makes me reconsider their role as nothing more than a strawman.

4 Likes

Yeah. This thread would be much less amusing if those comments were just deleted.

1 Like

Man, a guy in a karate suit kicking piñatas in a thread about racism? You have some cojones, man.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s actually what I was thinking about the dancing guy in the video, but then I read that the video was filmed in California, not Arizona. I was wondering why he hadn’t been beaten up or killed.

1 Like

And he’s blind! (folded)

Ask Martin Luther King.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.