Sheriff reports "non-human creature" brutally killed farmer's horse

Prime suspect:

radcliffe256

9 Likes

If this was an animal, it sounds more likely to me that the horse broke itself out in its (likely injured) panic, and was caught and killed closer to where it was found.

2 Likes

FTFY.

6 Likes

We are obviously in agreement.

1 Like

6 Likes

Is that an Equus reference? Magnificent!

10 Likes

The production that Daniel Radcliffe starred in to wash off the Harry Potter stink before going on to his current magnificently weird career

edited of > off

9 Likes

Ross County, Ohio seems to attract this sort of thing. Google “Ross County” “ufo” and you’ll get a number of hits going back several decades.

1 Like

Too many candidates to choose from.

5 Likes

Sigh. Are there tracks, if so, what kind and leading to/from where? Any hair or tissue samples left behind besides horse? Perhaps there’s tissue on the hind legs (horses kick). Is there evidence of the horse being consumed or otherwise injured? If so, what part of the horse and what do the injuries look like; bludgeon, piercing, acid, cold fire? Why bother writing an article about this at all without including any details at all? Where’s the beef? Where have all the cowboys gone? I’m just asking questions.

4 Likes

It’s a horse, dude.

9 Likes

i see what you did there!

6 Likes

Then where’s the Sauerbraten?

5 Likes

It’s more of a Pot Luck than a formal meal, I think.

5 Likes

*Findus has entered the chat.

4 Likes

Nice :wink:

3 Likes

just asking sensible questions…

tumblr_o4p8v4LpSh1sqf5tdo1_400

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.