Smirking pharmabro Martin Shkreli to employee's wife: "I hope to see you and your four children homeless"

I think because he hasn’t been diagnosed. The psychiatric community cautions us against diagnosing people based solely on third party information.

I would be concerned that labeling him a sociopath might absolve him of responsibility for his actions.

10 Likes

He’s not old enough?

3 Likes

The only reason is, is that he doesn’t look the part. Trump hires based on lack of morals AND looks.

3 Likes

Vetoed by Putin, worried about competition?

4 Likes

Martin Shkreli needs to be locked up in a mental asylum for suffering from an incurable unfitness to participate in an society.

3 Likes

We need a cinematic-style Robin Hood team to come along and clean him out entirely, leaving him completely penniless. The irony is that he’s too ridiculous and cartoonishly evil to be an actual fictional character in such a story. (Like a number of other people who also deserve such a treatment.)

6 Likes

I’m not completely onboard when it comes to handwriting analysis, but I wonder what one would turn up for Shkreli’s letter. Looks a bit odd to me; almost unsettling, like he’s gone all late-19th century pseudo-magnate.

1 Like

Going for some insanity defense?

1 Like

that is someone who writes with an expensive pen while not knowing how to wield it.

2 Likes

I would hate to insult sociopaths by association. Shekri is far beyond that.

1 Like

And don’t go insulting enemas either.

3 Likes

Thank goodness; I was hoping he wasn’t actually deluded enough to mimic an infamous serial killer’s style in his intimidation tactics.

Like:

“From Hell?”

Return to sender, bitch.

7 Likes
2 Likes

It’s why they put Pee-Wee Herman on a bicycle, and not in a Ferrari.

1 Like

I’m not going near that video.

2 Likes

5 Likes

With all the new technology of today, the golden age of handwritten letters may be past. But receiving a long, newsy letter is still a treat, and there are times when nothing but a mailed letter will do.

-Emily Post

2 Likes

Exactly!!

1 Like

But enemas serve a purpose…

4 Likes

But that job stinks.

2 Likes