SNL's Trump/Clinton debate sketch makes Saturday Night great again

You can almost hear the unspoken “I’LL SHOW YOU ALL!” from Trump during the cutaways in that clip.

Some comedian recently noted that Obama’s most lasting legacy may turn out to be that he once roasted a guy so hard that it destroyed the Republican Party.

39 Likes

Killing the GOP and OBL on the same night.

13 Likes

Videos in blog view are fixed!!! Oh happy day!!

2 Likes

Not in France also.

1 Like

Ach du Lieber Himmel !

2 Likes

This is a man who threatened the Onion with a lawsuit. The Onion. To say he has “thin skin” is poetic understatement.

He captures the spirit, though I find the real tRump does even more grotesque things with his mouth.

9 Likes

He’s so thin skinned The Onion could be his nickname.

25 Likes

But The Donald doesn’t have that many layers and peeling them back only makes him cry.

15 Likes

Don’t hate the player! Hate the cesium-137 nano-violin!

6 Likes

Tina Fey used to complain that she’d like like to stop having to play Sarah Palin. As much as I appreciated her portrayal, I had to agree-the sooner Palin’s 15 minutes were actually over, the better for everyone.

It’s harder to appreciate Baldwin and McKinnon’s performance of the same brain-dead dynamic, since I was well and thoroughly sick of seeing The Donald long before he ran for president. For that matter, I had had my fill of Hillary Clinton by the end of 2008.

4 Likes

Kate McKinnon is killing it

12 Likes

Heh… you could say he has onion-skin thin skin.

3 Likes

For those in Canada at least, here’s a re-post skirt-around DMCA: https://youtu.be/GhpHp31ozxQ

1 Like

For such a Strong Winning Alpha Mans who is soooo successful, sooo talented, and sooooo good at beating sad losers he sure does spend all his time whining about how everyone is picking on him and being meaaaaaaaaaaan. :cry: :cry: :cry:

(Yeah, I know, classic blustering blowhard bully)

14 Likes

The audience clapping? Yeah… i can’t get the image of applauding skeletons from that bit of the animatrix out of my head:

Funny enough, that time he appeared on jimmy fallon’s show and fallon mussed up his hair reminds me of this:

It didn’t end well for gordon deitrich:

3 Likes

For clarification these three were originally introduced as a local business known as “Anything For A Buck”.

3 Likes

I thought about it but decided to leave that pun to others. :wink:

2 Likes

It was funnier than SNL has been in decades. But I bet the rest of the show was tedious filler like it has been since day one. They always needed to cut it down to 30 minutes like Kids in The Hall.

2 Likes

Or Canada!

Edit: Seems to be a well established fact.

1 Like

Looks like Trump forgot that Alec Baldwin is a Republican. Oopsie!

3 Likes