Someone ate another $120,000 banana artwork taped to a wall at museum (video)

Nobody ate it because back then people had manners.

3 Likes

Pah. It’s called Gaffer Tape, as any fule kno. :smiling_imp:

With an Initial Certificate Offering.

1 Like

The world would be a better place if real gaffer tape (or its consumer version, Gorilla Tape) had the cultural cult status that shitty worthless duct tape does.

3 Likes

Preach. I was forced to buy gorilla super glue to perform a field expedient repair on my army boots cos there wasn’t a cheap option in the shop near the beach to stick the sole back on. I still haven’t had to take them to the cobbler’s. I’m a keep paying the extra for the good sticky stuff, I tell you what.

Speaking of seriously good tape, I once got given a roll of that aluminium tape for sticking stuff back together where you stick a strip of it down and then tap it with a mallet to get it to properly adhere. Dunno what it’s called, but that stuff is amazing. I glommed an absolute basket case of a caravan back together with it and I swear it was more solid than its original state.

1 Like

You got it- it is in fact called Aluminum Tape. :smile: It is really good stuff, and ironically is what they actually use on ducts.

1 Like

Elitist.

Tape-ist.

Tape elitist.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.