Sore Madison Cawthorn threatens Dems and GOP with "Dark MAGA" in cringeworthy tweet

Maybe folks will realize that all MAGA is a half-step away from Dark MAGA.

7 Likes

I predict Dark MAGA will be Melania’s best selling advent calendar chocolate this year.

14 Likes

He then segues into his mission “to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal.”

So he’s going to expose every Republican who claims they are running for election to help the middle class? Or just the ones who pretend to respect the US Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power? Or just the ones who claim to be against pedophelia but actually were either consumers of or business partners of Ghislaine Maxwell’s ring? Or maybe he’ll go after the Republicans who claim to be prolife and prochild, but vote against every healthcare bill that would increase care to people in the US? With just about 100% hypocrisy in the republican party, the list is endless!

19 Likes

16 Likes

Interesting declarations. Sounds like he’s working on what could end up being his own Mein Kampf. Okay. I just hope things follow through and he has to work on it in some prison cell.

6 Likes

The whole point of “patriotism” is to promote ourselves (all us patriots) based on some superficial characteristic or idea that (almost) everyone around us already shares and agrees with, like our common national origin

So no, “patriots” cannot be rare and hated, that would contradict the whole nature of the concept

Selfish and globalist!

It’s like a logic puzzle, where if we just believe in MAGA hard enough we can see that two things that sound like opposites are really identical

17 Likes

Dark MAGA is not hardcore enough…next up is

Black MAGA

…uh wait

12 Likes

I call this one super duper extra dark maga night lord level three! Hiiiiya!!!

10 Likes

I just assume “patriot” is one of those appropriated words that have a magic hidden meaning for those indoctrinated into their cult. You know, like “auditing.”

18 Likes

It seems pretty straightforward to me

THEY’RE the people who Love America™

and the rest of us are traitors :crazy_face:

17 Likes

They love America just not the government or the people or the land or the water…

26 Likes

a long, ridiculous, babbling post that seems more like bad sci-fi prose

Ugh. This is why I avoid the self published fiction on Amazon.

5 Likes

How about “Metal MAGA”? Except a lot of metal bands are pretty liberal … of course that never stopped a republican from swiping their music for their own purposes coughrage against the machinecough

10 Likes

Wait until Chuck Tingle works his magic on this.

19 Likes

“Pounded in the Butt by Dark Maga”. The book just writes itself!

22 Likes

Once you go Dark MAGA…

10 Likes

It was bound to happen eventually. Madison Cawthorn is entering his emo phase.

14 Likes

yeah, well, part of my patriotic patrimony is Marc Twain, and he said

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

7 Likes

I admire how much you love America

5 Likes

https://www.americanyawp.com/reader/19-american-empire/mark-twain-the-war-prayer-ca-1904-5/

5 Likes