Sore Madison Cawthorn threatens Dems and GOP with "Dark MAGA" in cringeworthy tweet

“Honestly, this entire thing is a meme, I’m actually just doing a high quality shitpost” – the recent mass shooter. Meme warfare sounds like a joke, it should be a joke, but it has started to have a real body count anyway.

13 Likes

They’re not really patriots, they’re nationalists:

32 Likes

We gotta get “double-secret probation” in there somehow.

7 Likes

Is that one of Jack Davis’s? I recognize his style.

7 Likes

I’m not sure, but I’m fairly sure it was from Mad Magazine.

8 Likes

Then it’s gotta be Davis.

6 Likes

Forgot who said this, pretty sure I read it on the BBS a while ago:

A patriot is someone who gets a parking ticket and is glad about it because the system works.

15 Likes

Will he wear a Dark Helmet too? Is his schwartz as big as…ugh…no…nevermind…

10 Likes

But first he has to complete his Hitler-Hotspot-Hitlist tour of Europe.

3 Likes

I do find it interesting that he knew enough to vaguely quote Twain and indicated that he was quoting someone but didn’t care enough to take the ten seconds to google the correct quote.

8 Likes

From the DC Universe comes a new hero… so dark, he makes Batman look like My Little Pony… no, even darker than that… darker… keep going… gritty enough that you get sand in ALL of those spots you hate… not dark enough yet… more… come on, you can make it darker…

(black screen)

Now comes…

(cue orchestra with triumphant Imperial March music)

No, darker music…

(cue orchestra with Don Giovani)

Opera is for sissies. I said DARKER…

(cue orchestra with Dies Irae from Verdi’s Requiem)

DARKER!!!

(cue orchestra with O Fortuna from Carmina Burana)

Now comes… DARK MAGA!

(single light appears… Roger Rabbit hops out) “Bu bu bu bu bu… Eddie!”

9 Likes

He checks a lot of the boxes on the workplace shooter profile. I would absolutely hope that security has eyes on him.

11 Likes

Or nah. Best response when a toddler is throwing a tantrum is to walk away and ignore it.

13 Likes

I see your super duper extra dark maga night lord level three and raise you…

VANTAMAGA!!!

(Which you can’t see in turn because it absorbs all the light. Gotcha!)

18 Likes

sorry, you are not authorized to use vantamaga.

19 Likes

Authorization is for Democrats.

16 Likes

If he were just a random guy the tale of how he strove mightily to become deeply unlovable, and failed to understand why he was hated, might be tragic. If nothing else this particular bearer of deep grudges about incorrectly attributed losses can include ‘my spinal column’ on the list of things taken from him; albeit not by the enemies he’s focused on.

But here, the stakes are too high for that. The distinction between bad and sad simply cannot be admitted when the affect is the same on everyone downwind of congress.

6 Likes

Sounds exactly like a wannabe Tops shooter.

1 Like

A whole 0.001% of the light gets away though, and to the MAGA crowd that could be a significant amount, considering what incredibly rare things they claim are destroying the country. They need perfection. Something so dense it smothers all light with no escape – a MAGA HOLE.

Because that name kind of fits them anyway.

12 Likes

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly hilarious that he provides an actual list of the supposed dark maga illuminati? (Not that anybody is surprised by who made the list, but who isn’t might be informative.)

6 Likes