Soured QAnon follower writes open letter to Trump: "This is starting to get very old"

Originally published at: Soured QAnon follower writes open letter to Trump: "This is starting to get very old" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

To the letter writer:

Seriously. I honestly think your family is really concerned about you.

41 Likes

Guys, when you’re naming a hoped-for occurrence after a Russian uprising/fictional tool of aggression created by the Soviet Union then maybe it’s time to re-examine your allegiances.

45 Likes

Calendar trouble. The October Revolution happened in November. So they’ve still got … today.

33 Likes

Silly man, it was all explained to him in diverse ways: the lizard people can only be revealed (armed with Jewish space lasers) if there is enough money in trump’s pocketeses. It’s not so much a magical date as a magical amount in an unnumbered Deutsche Bank account which trump shares with putin …sheeesh

16 Likes

"Dear Donnie,

Thank you for you letter and sorry it’s taken a while to get back to you. Hang in there buddy it’s going to get very exciting. Just you wait! Please mark your calendar for the following dates:

Nov 30, 2021
Dec. 03, 2021
Jan. 06, 2022
March 05, 2022
April 20, 2022
July 04, 2022
Aug. 15, 2022

Warmest regards,

Vlad, Xi, Mike, JFK Jr and Donald"

10 Likes

24 Likes

You know, at this point I might take an “elite cabal of cannibalistic pedophiles” if they could just pass universal healthcare.

39 Likes

“They think I am a nut for believing in all this.”

Do they now?

24 Likes

Hey now… Perhaps they named it after that submarine in the documentary from the late 80s
/s

2 Likes

“You’ve disappointed me again! Now I’m going to give you…maybe five more chances…maybe ten…I’m not sure how many…but you better be careful or one of these days I’ll start dedicating my mundane existence to a completely different whacky conspiracy theory!”

23 Likes

Just on the cusp of self-awareness but not quite there.

25 Likes

That’s what I meant by the “fictional tool of aggression created by the Soviet Union” part.

6 Likes

I am losing that excitement now … This is starting to get very old.

In a traditional cult with an all-knowing leader, this is usually the signal to crack open the special Kool Aid and distribute the fancy sneakers. I don’t know how it will play out with this distributed and de-centralised death cult.

12 Likes

If only…

5 Likes

“…I am a nut for believing in all this”

He got one thing right.

10 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t have joined a cult, bro.

I mean. . . now you’re getting disillusioned? None of the predictions have come true, ever, in the entire how-many-years this schtick has been going on.

The whole thing with joining a cult is swallowing a bunch of BS, so you’ve been eating poop this whole time, and NOW you think “hmmm. . . this tastes like doo-doo”?

10 Likes

But, when the prediction failed to materialize, on account of JFK Jr. having been dead for decades

Newsweek is just stating the obvious of course, but that’s a heck of a zinger

15 Likes

Like any good cult they should be blaming themselves. They aren’t praying hard enough, or they aren’t giving enough money, or maybe they aren’t holding their heads underwater long enough… or something.

11 Likes

Ah, Q tears for breakfast—delicious and nutritious!

1 Like