Special counsel Mueller is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice charges

23 Likes

Hasn’t been good so far.
I hope it gets better.

7 Likes

26 Likes

I’d caution against taking Abramson too seriously. He freely admits to being a bit of a bullshit artist. Well, his description is more artsy, “experimental journalist crafting multi-dimensional metanarratives.”

He treats investigative work as a creative writing exercise, seeking to arrange things uncovered by other people in a way that creates a plausible overall story when viewed through a lens of confirmation bias.

4 Likes

Or it will go no where, because now we can’t be the least bit critical of the GOP, or we’re just like the shooter…

God, I feel pessimistic!

15 Likes

Burn every one of them to the ground. Salt the earth and leave cautionary monuments to their treachery.

6 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Now you’re reminding me of the “Ashcroft boob” scandal that led to him installing modesty curtains in the DoJ.

10 Likes

9 Likes

On the other (tiny, undersized, doll-like) hand, this could be a fantastic time for art and music.

7 Likes

Possible?

This is not court, we have all seen the evidence, and we have the receipts.

3 Likes
16 Likes

25 Likes

I see one naked boob, and two partially covered ones. Guess which is which, lol?

14 Likes

I can think of two appropriate videos:

And this, for the last verse:

"When tyrants tremble sick with fear
And hear their death-knell ringing
When friends rejoice both far and near
How can I keep from singing?"

Also, it is a lovely song.

12 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t think he can pardon state level crimes, only federal. So - the NY or D.C. Attorney General may have a lot to look into in a post presidency pardoned environment.

4 Likes