Startling video shows Nebraska anti-masker purposefully coughing on grocery store shoppers and calling them "sheep"

I say lock her up, either way. Whatever she believes, it’s killing people… at some point, people do need to be held responsible for their actions here. We’ve passed the number of dead combatants in all the wars we’ve waged in a mere 18 months. And they don’t care.

21 Likes

14 Likes

Yeah, but remember that asshat at the beginning of the pandemic who was threatening people who were trying to get him to comply with the mask mandate, and started yelling, “I feel threatened!” himself while making moves as if he would assault the videographer?

12 Likes

I do remember that. The fucker.
But also, iirc, no bystanders stepped in to assist him.
Imagine it in the scenario of this post: the woman being accosted (the one filming) starts shouting, “this woman is invading my space, calling me and my daughter names, and coughing on us! This woman is coughing on us!”
I like to imagine the cougher would step back, or at least that other shoppers would come over to defuse the interaction.
As much as I’m disappointed in my species, I hold out eternal hope that most of us are generally good eggs.

14 Likes
9 Likes

This moron just wanted attention. And she got it. I just walk away from fools like this.

1 Like

No.

That’s just surrendering the public sphere to them and making it a shittier place for decent people.

Not all battles are worth fighting, but the trumpist antivaxxers can’t have the public spaces without a fight.

16 Likes

She’s assaulting people. Stop downplaying that. She could very well give someone an infectious disease that could KILL them.

14 Likes

Yeah I haven’t had a rando call me a sheep in a long time, but I do like that parable and would be sure to let it be known I’d like to be counted among the sheep.

4 Likes

So she went to a grocery store, in Nebraska, on what appears to be a pretty quiet shopping day? That makes sense.
Or, stick with me here, she’s just a fucking asshole. :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

That’s fine for you, but my choice is to disengage and not get coughed on. These morons aren’t worth my time & attention, and I don’t want to spread their germs to the children & nonagenarians in my family.

1 Like

Some people will take attention wherever they can get it. Especially if they are fucking assholes.

1 Like

Did you WATCH the video in question! The woman came up, OUT OF NOWHERE, and was coughing on the person, directly in her face. There wasn’t TIME to gracefully walk out to the situation BEFORE they were coughed on!!!

Stop acting like these people are just being a little fucking rude or attention seeking. THEY ARE ASSAULTING PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC…

21 Likes

Yep. And we can make them pay for it.

For instance, this woman is losing her job.

18 Likes

Is she?
Good!

15 Likes

Saw the story on reddit, she got doxxed and someone linked a statement from her employer saying they “take it seriously” and are investigating. That only ends in nothingburger if you’re a cop or ceo.

15 Likes

Anyone coughing on me on purpose would get a mouthful of fist…even pre-pandemic.

6 Likes

Maybe a little like this?

9 Likes

“But that’d be humiliating. Much better to shoot them and have them bleed all over and die in front of their friends and loved ones.”

10 Likes

Looks what animal control uses on venomous snakes

6 Likes