Steel barricades outside Manhattan Criminal Court spark speculation

He hasn’t told the truth in his entire life so I don’t think he’s about to suddenly now.

6 Likes

Problem is, after Trump’s call to action (i.e. violence) to his supporters, the barricades don’t mean anything - they would be a necessary response to that, even if the plan is for nothing to happen to Trump.

9 Likes

Lindsey Graham said a Trump indictment would be “selective prosecution,” and on Sunday he told Fox News, “If there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information after the Clinton debacle … there will be riots in the street.”

Are the free meals at Mar-a-Lago and free rounds of golf so amazing that Sen. Huckleberry L.G. Freeloader would help his host foment riots and insurrection? One might be forgiven for thinking that Biff (or his patron in the Kremlin) has solid kompromat about the noble Senator that might not play well with his bigoted voters back home.

13 Likes

Will there be Trump supporters chanting “Stop the Steel!”?

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it be iron-ic?

12 Likes

And as we near Easter, money says DJT’s going to play up the “parallels” with JC as someone persecuted by the state…

4 Likes

Dammit. If there was anything that would do serious damage to his ego, it would be a perp walk.

frustrated frustration GIF

14 Likes

If he had to choose perp walk or not he is going to choose no perp walk. However if there is one he will gladly use the spectacle to strengthen his fabricated martyrdom and increase his donations.

I have a feeling trump isn’t going to feel any negative effect until the cell door is finally slammed shut and the guards walk away.

12 Likes

wait until they hear that helicopters exist.

8 Likes

“Quick, everyone get on each other’s shoulders!”

6 Likes

Didn’t these guys have a terrible turnout for a rally just a little while ago?

If they couldn’t even figure out how to pay people to attend that one, I might expect attendance for any such protests to likewise be minimal. (Besides, some will surely say that pretending that the arrest is real just legitimizes the process.)

13 Likes

I still maintain it’s the secretions.

5 Likes

Evidently we’re close enough:

(Thx to @FSogol in another thread)

11 Likes

Oh god, those hands

4 Likes

I dunno… I mean, he is drawn to TV cameras like a fly to a turd.

9 Likes

23 Likes

Ah! Don’t jinx it!

2 Likes

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

20 Likes

Moat?
Are they bringing their own bathtubs?
Perhaps it’s because they have collectively realised that “big beautiful walls” don’t work so well.

But honestly, moat…

15 Likes

Oh god, why did I even mention this…

4 Likes