Stephen Miller says pro-Trump "alternate slate of electors" will submit their votes to congress

What, is Canada voting in our elections now???

Voter fraud! /s

12 Likes

Bizarro Trump: the most articulate, empathetic, intelligent man with big man hands

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see Miller in an alternate prison for actual sedition.

That’s Guantanamo, right?

17 Likes

Every time I see Stephen Miller speak I think of this guy:

Then I remember that Beaky was pretty nice, and I feel bad for the association.

17 Likes

I don’t know if you were aware of this story, but Brainspore’s question referred to the Elseworlds story Superman: Red Son.

3 Likes

What do you think Pelosi or the House democrats can do to punish these seditious pieces of shit?

Censure or reprimand? Pelosi could facilitate that and it requires a simple majority, but what’s that really going to accomplish? And think of all the time wasted on this that could be spent doing House business. In the end it won’t amount to much more than a sternly worded letter would.

Expulsion? Not gonna happen since it requires a supermajority.

So, a sternly worded letter it is!

I’m sure we all wish more could be done here, but it’s never going to happen.

8 Likes

They’ll be sure to face the same harsh consequences that Bush received for stealing the 2000 election.

3 Likes

Poor in reasoning and cerebrally disadvantaged.

6 Likes

I don’t suppose the ‘journalists’ at Fox bothered to ask Miller under what Constitutional process this could be considered legal.

6 Likes

I voted myself Queen of England.
Bow before me colonial rebels.

13 Likes

Can’t wait to find out where Miller lands. Among other things, we should send “alternate employees” to do his job.

But I certainly wouldn’t encourage any undocumented immigrants who cook for to him to provide alternate service.

2 Likes

Trump’s actions really hurt him in all three Mexicos.

16 Likes

While I find Stephen Miller to be disgusting and terrifying, like an entrails-encrusted Sword of Damocles hanging over our heads, at least we know where he is for the moment. It’s disconcerting to imagine this vile, dangerous little beast running around behind the scenes, pouring vitriol and venom into the ears of any leader who will listen, a la Grima Wormtongue.

2 Likes

Does expulsion require them to be seated first? If so, just don’t seat them. That seems like something the party in charge of the House could just decide to do…

Anyway looking forward to the United States’ first anti-president. Think we can get up to 3 like the good old days of the Roman Catholic Church?

4 Likes

That’s not the electoral map, that’s the covid infection map!

5 Likes

Refuse to seat them in committee.

3 Likes

Which of the three Mexicos is la Grima from?

2 Likes

Shh. All y’all should just be grateful for the outcome, eh?

12 Likes

4qd6zn

21 Likes

I have submitted to the Powerball my alternate slate of lottery winners.

Tomorrow, I quit!

14 Likes