Steve Bannon surrenders to FBI on contempt charge

28 Likes

“We’re taking down the Biden regime,” Bannon said. “I want you guys to stay focused, stay on message. Remember, signal, not noise. This is all noise, that’s signal.”

“Taking down Biden” How does that work as you turn yourself in to the FBI?

Noise indeed.

17 Likes

i’d say one loves to see it, but i’m kind of chapped that we were deprived of actual video footage of his perp walk.

7 Likes

Him going to jail for a few years is ok. Him squealing on trump would be better.

20 Likes

Wake me when actual consequences result from this. Until he’s actually in jail for a significant amount of time, I have my doubts.

16 Likes

There is a bridge somewhere out there that just became safe for goats to cross.

26 Likes

No word “arrest” and no cuffs

3 Likes

he seems like the sort of person who may believe if he wears multiple layers he can get away with bathing less often

9 Likes

His liver is so swollen that it needs it’s own shirt.

10 Likes

Why not both? Both is good.

14 Likes

If the US hasn’t learned from what happened when Nixon’s capos were let go I fear for the future.

15 Likes

“Vice President Dick Cheney”

15 Likes

Nothing to add to the conversation, so here’s this…
download

27 Likes

We haven’t.

6 Likes

Can’t like. I live in fear anyway.

5 Likes

apparently he live streamed his surrender on GETTR, all while promoting his little podcast thingie:

not sure about Daily Dot as a news source, but there’s your video, I suppose.

8 Likes

His press conference is way whackadoodle.

How does Bannon get executive privilege?

1 Like

Honestly, we all should be living in fear right now…

8 Likes

oh lord, because of course he did. it’s all about how he’s the victim here. ugh.

7 Likes

He’s got to get his message out about how the deep state is cracking down before they “eliminate him”! After all, he’s the sole voice of reason in a world gone mad!!! /s

9 Likes