Steve Bannon was arrested on a boat, and the U.S. Postal Service was involved

Made this when Steve-o got canned. Valid today.
Baron Bannon

12 Likes

Don’t know but it indicates he is an OG. I’m arrested on a BOAT, yeah!

1 Like

A serious question: what time would have been appropriate to arrest Bannon for these alleged crimes that wouldn’t have given the “appearance of being politically motivated?”

8 Likes

And now Postman Pat is trending on British Twitter.

I don’t remember the episode where Pat arrests a fascist. although Harry Enfield did a parody once

8 Likes

birth probably.

8 Likes

Basically yes, it seems.

12 Likes

I bet that was a smell the postal inspectors could have happily lived without. First stop before booking, the Febreze aisle at Costco.

6 Likes

Louis DeJoy will have to answer to The Real Estate Swindler for this collection.

1 Like

If the vessel was 150 feet long it was probably a luxury yacht, in which case any hygiene issues couldn’t be blamed on Bannon’s accommodations.

Though I suppose a garbage barge would be equally on-brand for the guy. Especially if it was on fire.

14 Likes

Can they arrest DeJoy next?

10 Likes

Further mash it up with The Guardian and you’ll have a surefire box office smash.

4 Likes

I doubt trump would gaf about him ripping off MAGAs. Maybe he’ll wait till after the election though.

On the other hand, I think bannon and lord cheeto had a falling out, didn’t they? Maybe it will stick…

2 Likes

AHahahaha! Onomnomnomnom soooo yummy!

1 Like

Perhaps, but that probably won’t stop Trump from tweeting about how this is all a tactic to stop the building of the necessary border wall and that Bannon is yet another good person being railroaded by ruthless Dems who want to stop President Trump’s great works.

2 Likes

Hm.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/506535-fbi-investigating-chinese-media-tycoon-linked-to-bannon-report

14 Likes

Can you pardon somone if they haven’t been convicted yet?
Not that the law actually matters these days…

1 Like

That could happen if the USPS IG finds he broke ethics laws…

5 Likes

There was that time in 2018 when Trump publicly ranted about how “Sloppy Steve” cried and begged for his job when Trump fired him.

However, Bannon is not burdened with any sense of basic human dignity and was thus apparently able to supplicate himself back into his Lord’s good graces.

8 Likes

Surely if it’s a USPD arrest it’s a federal case. No pardons for federal crimes, or is it no pardons for not-federal crimes? I’m from Barcelona.

2 Likes

He wasn’t even indicted for anything.

7 Likes