Students build pyramid from 27,434 toilet paper rolls (VIDEO)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/07/students-build-pyramid-from-27.html

4 Likes

Back in my day, we used toilet paper as it was intended; to TP someone’s house/trees/car!

10 Likes

Call the Fire Marshall, I think…

4 Likes

100 rolls a year? The average American goes through two rolls of TP a week? Am I way below the curve? I get more like a month out of a roll.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Maybe that’s the average american household?

Hrmm. From toilet paper history dot net:

In an average household, the average roll of toilet paper lasts approximately five days.

The average person uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year (over 20,000 sheets).

1 Like

Not to get too detailed, but, consider that you probably make some bathroom visits without using any toilet paper at all; next consider the population for whom that is not the case.

3 Likes

Holy shit!

2 Likes

I wonder what this would have cost to pull off in Barrow, Alaska?

4 Likes

I’m not saying aliens built the TP pyramid, but it was aliens… after chili night.

3 Likes

I was certain that this was going to be another BoingBoing buy-a-bidet post.

3 Likes

I suppose ass size is a factor here.

3 Likes

And if there is a Mexican restaurant nearby…

3 Likes

Ah, to be young again.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize

9 Likes

I once made a 7x7x7 cube of Fresca cans in my dorm room. Not quite as impressive, I suppose.

1 Like

3 Likes

Can we really believe that mere students created such a pyramid? Or perhaps they received help from beyond our world?

4 Likes

I misread their club name as “Buttock Creek”, and I thought it sounded appropriate.

3 Likes

And your mind didn’t take it the obvious one step further into “buttock crack”? /s

2 Likes