Supercut of Donald Trump sniffing oddly at the first presidential debate

This isn’t the first time Trump has had the sniffles, does anyone remember the big teleprompter speech in June?

2 Likes

…he’s a whiny little baby who got led around by the nose last night? Right, donny, it was the microphone’s fault.

9 Likes

I knew I couldn’t stomach watching the debates, but just trying to read a bit of the transcripts this morning was aggravating - the way tRump kept interrupting and talking over Hillary (obvious even in text form) alone is too much.

5 Likes

It was lovely. Just lovely to see. And even ole’ D. Frum got his knickers in a twist about HRC smiling too much during the debate, but really, I don’t see how she didn’t burst out laughing at the literal fountain of shit that was coming from little donny.

Skip his parts unless you want to be amazed at how badly he did–and boy did he do terribly. It was delightful. I hope he has nightmares about it.

6 Likes

Trump seems to have a trickle down problem.

12 Likes

Remember this thread: How can women disrupt male speech domination? ? And how there were males disputing that such a thing ever happens? Well, now the world has seen a textbook example of the phenomenon in action.

16 Likes

Totally off-topic. I just like the song.

3 Likes

I think shock collars should be worn by both candidates.
Mild shock - going over the time limit
Medium shock - speaking out of turn
Heavy shock - telling a lie/bullshit/whatever you want to call it
Fuck you up shock - all 3 combined.

1 Like

That would mean the end of politics.

3 Likes

That whole album is gold.

5 Likes

All 69 songs and three hours of it, featuring Lemony Snicket on accordion.

1 Like

I know! The Zebra Song always gets me! “Zelda is lonely/ I want a zebra!”

1 Like

Remember, it’s only bad if a woman interrupts a man. If a man interrupts a woman, he’s just taking his rightful place of authority.

10 Likes

I fear that the problem with this may be that (a) it will turn off men who feel insecure and (b) it may turn off some women as being too assertive. If you’re a Democrat woman running for President you already have a problem with some people regardless of political leanings, just by being more in tune with the 21st century than the 20th.

2 Likes

Wait, you guys aren’t reading the same news the rest of the nation is, are you:

7 Likes

re: Trump vowing to hit harder, I can’t wait to see him try it.

9 Likes

There wasn’t anything wrong with his microphone! I could hear everything he was say–

Ahhhh, got it.

12 Likes

There is a long history of technological foot-dragging in congress. Thomas Edison has some similar ideas about efficiency in politics, and his ideas were eventually implimented after 100 years.

Reminds me of a Groucho joke:

I didn't like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions - the curtain was up.
12 Likes

He says that he’s going to bring up Bill Clinton’s infidelities. No possible way that could backfire for a serial adulterer who is currently on his third wife.

20 Likes