Supercut of Donald Trump sniffing oddly at the first presidential debate

E61.1?

2 Likes

Her words after coughing were, “Everytime I think about Trump I get allergic.”
@Brainspore
She only came clean several days after her diagnosis and collapse. And that’s only because it couldn’t be hidden then.

This is true.

That orange looks exactly like that apple, if you look at it in the right light, and from just the right angle, through a blurry window…

12 Likes

So if Trump were to follow her lead he’d try to downplay the sniffles for as long as he could and then make an announcement that he’d been fighting a cold. Instead he chose to blame them on some kind of audio engineering conspiracy.

5 Likes

This is because he thinks everything that doesn’t go his way is part of a system rigged against him.

4 Likes

Would cut into the myth of Trump’s virility.

“She doesn’t have the look. She doesn’t have the stamina,”

4 Likes

Aw, you dog.
You dirty dog.
You better stop your sniffin’ round like that.
I know just what you’re drivin’ at.

3 Likes

This isn’t the first time Trump has had the sniffles, does anyone remember the big teleprompter speech in June?

2 Likes

…he’s a whiny little baby who got led around by the nose last night? Right, donny, it was the microphone’s fault.

9 Likes

I knew I couldn’t stomach watching the debates, but just trying to read a bit of the transcripts this morning was aggravating - the way tRump kept interrupting and talking over Hillary (obvious even in text form) alone is too much.

5 Likes

It was lovely. Just lovely to see. And even ole’ D. Frum got his knickers in a twist about HRC smiling too much during the debate, but really, I don’t see how she didn’t burst out laughing at the literal fountain of shit that was coming from little donny.

Skip his parts unless you want to be amazed at how badly he did–and boy did he do terribly. It was delightful. I hope he has nightmares about it.

6 Likes

Trump seems to have a trickle down problem.

12 Likes

Remember this thread: How can women disrupt male speech domination? ? And how there were males disputing that such a thing ever happens? Well, now the world has seen a textbook example of the phenomenon in action.

16 Likes

Totally off-topic. I just like the song.

3 Likes

I think shock collars should be worn by both candidates.
Mild shock - going over the time limit
Medium shock - speaking out of turn
Heavy shock - telling a lie/bullshit/whatever you want to call it
Fuck you up shock - all 3 combined.

1 Like

That would mean the end of politics.

3 Likes

That whole album is gold.

5 Likes

All 69 songs and three hours of it, featuring Lemony Snicket on accordion.

1 Like

I know! The Zebra Song always gets me! “Zelda is lonely/ I want a zebra!”

1 Like

Remember, it’s only bad if a woman interrupts a man. If a man interrupts a woman, he’s just taking his rightful place of authority.

10 Likes