Suspicious material in letters to Straight Pride Parade organizers turned out to be... glitter!

What will he fill in? :flushed:

2 Likes

Yup, like I said, overt homoeroticism should be avoided and it should just focus on the humor and satire. The unintentional stuff will come about naturally, and is always so much better.

1 Like

There’s also shipadick.com, which I can personally vouch for :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Malden PD:

This appears to be a legitimate use of the mail

That’s had me dying since yesterday :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Yeah, I get it. These dudes who pay more attention to diet, exercise, clothing, and grooming than I do, yet are somehow considered “straight”. Uh huh. That’s pretty self parodying, no need for me to add another layer of ridiculousness on top of that.

6 Likes

It’s depressing to think of the level of bland, joyless, militant lifestyles these folks must lead if they can’t identify glitter on sight. I suppose a cupcake must look like some manner of weird hand grenade to them.

8 Likes

Had ground black pepper been included with the glitter, would that be a bioattack?

1 Like

A cause of gay in addition to being evidence of being at a strip club.

There must be some connection there, but I cannot divine it.

com-optimdddddddize

3 Likes

Spring loaded penis confetti; not just for enemies.

4 Likes

Hey look, they said they wanted to take back the rainbow. So they were sent their first installment.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t think of that name without thinking of the Super Adventure Club.

2 Likes

Or the Happy Fun Ball, which must not be taunted.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.