Tactical baby wipe pouch

Just look at it!

Don’t want to have low potassium in the field!

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s a reason they make the travel size baby wipes packages. It would take a lot more zipper to make an expanding pouch that would fit either size, but it’s not impossible. Call it rev 2.

But I’d really want the material to be easily wipeable. (Edit to add: but I guess glossy wipeable surfaces are to reflective to be tactical)

Yeah it seems that all this tactical baby stuff is frivolous, but it’s nice that it is easily repurposed.

What is nice is that it’s showing that we (I’m insinuating that as a “we, as Americans” because I think we’re a bit farther behind the curve than most other societies) are acknowledging that babies are an integral part of our lives- at least for a short amount of time. There is a demand for products and it is being met.

A mere decade ago, I was looking for reasonable priced products for our kids. $600 for a tandem baby stroller, and it was a Spanish brand. And I couldn’t even find a messenger bag style diaper bag. Now there are a lot more options.

All in all, that’s progress for parents instead of feeling like the whole market is baby-hostile.

1 Like

IKR

7 Likes

Someone repurposed their stroller for 3-Gun competition.

2 Likes

Will somebody PLEASE think of the tactical child?? :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t that the difference between tactical and strategic? Really, I’m not too clear on the differences myself.

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly the difference. I know when I was really into planes there was TAC and SAC and TAC had the cooler stuff.

I’m going with the Merriam-Webster 2nd general definition, though I’m sure both words apply.

Sure, you may look masculine with all this gear, but use the wipes, and you’ll smell like a baby nursery.

1 Like

That’s totally irresponsible! Babies have sensitive ears that can be easily damaged by loud noises. It should have integrated ear and eye protection!

1 Like

TAC was all the fighter planes while SAC was all the bombers (B-52, B-1 etc).
The forgotten sibling here was MAC (Military Airlift Command, think C-5, KC-141, etc).

Yes, TAC had all the cool patches. I need to replace my patches from the 81st TFW.

2 Likes

Yeah, I knew TAC was the fighters, hence they had the cooler stuff.

I guess tactical is “fuck up that one thing there” and strategic is “fuck up everything over there”.

1 Like

Turn that baby around and go tandem-skydiving!

All laymen and amateurs. Professionals talk logistics.

1 Like

Tactical is when shit has gone down. Strategic is the promise of shit.

Both wipe asses, if necessary. But those buttwipes? Clearly tactical. Their position in the gear you carry on your tour: strategical.

4 Likes

When Girlchild was small (read in diapers still), but mobile, we’d go to a local indoor mall that had a playground when the temp was 100+ in the summer, or to a local indoor play place, etc… As a non-purse carrying dude, who didn’t want to go everywhere with a backpack, I had a very small shoulder bag just big enough for one diaper and a small box of wipes. Having wipes saved the day on more than one occasion (think poop-splosion…).

“Tactical baby wipe pouch”

I’m a little confused. Is it the pouch, the wipes, or the baby that’s tactical? Or all three?

1 Like

Yeah we did either a backpack or a diaper bag. But these thing doesn’t seem different then just carrying them as is. Does it attach to your belt or something? If so, it’s basically a fanny pack!?!?

1 Like

What? 38 posts in and no Raising Arizona clip? Madness!

5 Likes

Tactical baby.

2 Likes