Tactical slippers

If you’re on Black Seal Team 6 and need to conduct a (refrigerator) raid for more limes for your dark and stormy, this is your tacticool footwear.

4 Likes

No “strike bezel”??? No knurling??? Well, then, not remotely “tactical” :slight_smile:

The tactical thing is getting ridiculous. Couple of years ago I bought a few small hand-held flashlights from Costco. They both came with “strike bezels”. From Costco. :-/

5 Likes

I’ll have to disagree with you there…

Beat the crowds!

4 Likes

Considering a key point of training is being adaptable and using whatever is available. :roll_eyes:

Bahhaha, I see what you did there! :rofl:

4 Likes

You don’t need a strike bezel for that, just a sturdy steam train-style cow pusher to put on the front of your shopping cart. Helps you plow through the crowds with ease.

4 Likes

For most indoor and some outdoor toddlng I gi with Kung Fu shoes:

Tactical slippers?

relevant:

And…

2 Likes

Having noted that you can get tactical pens, tactical cutlery and tactical pants

Don’t forget the hats. (Not sure if they’re available in red; the original product pages are gone.)

Throw in a signalling mirror and a cheap compass and you could call them wilderness survival slippers.

10 Likes

Here and I thought Teva’s main target consumer was hippies whose feet hurt.

2 Likes

https://www.zazzle.com/tactical+pacifiers

2 Likes

http://simplyarmed.com/5-11-raven-range-capris-tactical-yoga-pants-review/

5.11 Raven Range Capris, Tactical Yoga Pants Review

5.11 Raven range capris, tactical yoga pants|1024x576They’re here! The newest sensation in tactical clothing, and people are either loving or hating it.

“Eat inner awareness suckers!”

13 Likes

Parker Jotter death match, baby

3 Likes

Huh, ok then! :grin:

1 Like

Can’t tell if site is meant to be satire or not!

2 Likes

Tactical Yoga Pants Review

That’s a terrifying image—she’s clearly in danger—that clean white top near that dirty vehicle, what is she thinking?!?!

6 Likes

A proper ‘weaponised’ hat is the classic English cloth cap, with razor blades concealed in the peak, a la ‘Peaky Blinders’

1 Like

When you’re trying to kill the brain of a zombie with your regular, blunt flashlight, you’re going to wish you had tactical strike bezels.

4 Likes

800x0

And they’re heated too. Take that Tactical Slippers!

12 Likes

What? And get splattered with infectious zombie bits? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

“Do these tactical yoga pants make my ass look bad?”

3 Likes