Taylor Swift accused of witchcraft by MAGA pastor Hank Kunneman

Originally published at: Taylor Swift Accused of Witchcraft by MAGA Pastor Kunneman

6 Likes

Evidence suggests otherwise MAGABro.

15 Likes

Why are these morons frightened by Ms. Swift?

On another note, why are the comments link broken for so many boing stories?

17 Likes

Oh please may the Swiftie army catch wind of this grifter shitbag.

I don’t think he’d be able to shake them off.

18 Likes

I suspect that this is not the flavor of pastor who would see…awfully catholic looking…paraphernalia as evidence against the hypothesis of satanic rituals and witchcraft.

8 Likes

The last time a fool came after Kelce, he burned his useless ass to a crisp.

Aaron Rodgers crapped out:

“… we hung with the champs (ie. lost) and that our defense played well, and Pat [Mahomes] didn’t have a crazy game, and Mr. Pfizer [Kelce], we kind of shut him down.”

Travis Kelce’s response:

“With this mustache right now I look like a guy named Mr. Pfizer. Who knew I’d get into the vax wars with Aaron Rodgers, man? Mr. Pfizer vs. the Johnson and Johnson family over there.”

For reference, Rodgers plays for the Jets, which is owned by the Johnson and Johnson family. These regressives have their heads so far up their own ivermectin holes they don’t realize how much cooler they’re making Swift and Kelce look.

12 Likes

Ongoing technical problem. Some info available in this thread: Q&A on Non-Moderation Matters (Mechanics, How-To, etc.) - #889 by orenwolf

2 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4 Likes

A strong, independent woman who does and says what she thinks and does what she wants and dates who she wants? Gee, I have no idea why that would frighten religious fundamentalists. It’s a mystery.

22 Likes

Add in the fact that he can’t even come close to the financial earnings she makes through his grifting.

Karan Johar Burn GIF by Amazon miniTV

14 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF

13 Likes

They always fear the powerful women

8 Likes

I thought people weren’t supposed to “own” other people anymore — surely the only rightful “owners” of a sports team are the players on the team :thinking:

1 Like

Season 1 Spock GIF by Paramount+

3 Likes

I’m not a musical fan of Swift, but I might let her convert me to witchcraft if it pisses off all the right people. :mage:

7 Likes

The Packers mostly get it, the team is owned by Green Bay residents. They pretty well had enough of Rogers’ nonsense, appear to have had no issue letting him walk. The Eagles are now FAFO, ironically.

Weirdly, I don’t follow handegg, but there seriously is something in the water in Wisconsin that makes people born there pay attention to the Packers. I can’t even be arsed to pay attention to the Lions (maybe because expectations lie below basement level, but this is where I live) and they’ve already won more games this season than they won with Millen at the helm, combined (seems like it, even if not really - I don’t know, did they win yesterday? I missed the sportsball segment on local news today, none yesterday due to Sunday handegg and driving-in-ovals-hundreds-of-times).

4 Likes

Plays? Citation needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I originally had that in quotes, but thought it was too mean. :wink:

The Packers are owned by the public! Otherwise I think you’d be hard-pressed to find any team that isn’t privately held by an oligarch. Green Bay has proven that it isn’t necessary to be successful, though and is usually the biggest impediment.

5 Likes

“You come at the Queen, you best not miss.”

By all accounts, America’s Sweetheart, as the kids say, “You don’t want that smoke.”

Of course she will probably never hear this, and if she does, she won’t pay any attention to it.

TIL!

4 Likes

Witchcraft? That is so 1980’s/Stevie Nicks.
Get a new idea, freaks.

4 Likes