Ted Cruz grandstands for just one reason, as seen on his phone by photographer

Originally published at: Ted Cruz grandstands for just one reason, as seen on his phone by photographer | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Ladies & Gentleman - the greatest deliberative body in the world!

23 Likes

21 Likes

Opportunistic, attention-whoring fuckhead.

34 Likes

Stop saying nice things about him like that or he’ll get a swelled head. Mind you, won’t slow him down from sticking it deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside his own ass on the regular, just might make him enjoy it more.

NOTE: Interesting, BBS says I can’t use the word ‘wh_ring’ in Melizmatic’s quote…whatever.

3 Likes

You simply have not ascended to that level of ‘BB expertise’ yet.

There’s always a workaround.

17 Likes

Looking at the stuff that exercises people online, I sometimes wonder: if someone exposed themselves at you on the subway, would your takeaway be that you’d scored points off them by spotting their embarrassing wardrobe malfunction?

It’s part of Cruz’s loathsome performance to demonstrate how he holds government in contempt, and is only interested in the Twitter conversation. But he has that in common with everyone else on Twitter!

If you wanted to put the scruz to Cruz, you wouldn’t taunt him for blowing up on Twitter; that’s just threatening him with a good time. You’d taunt him for being a Senator. If he’s such an edgelord, and the idea of governing is so beneath him, why has he begged and prostituted himself so hard to get there, instead of succeeding as a podcaster or something? Isn’t he just a scrub who can’t get followers without government assistance?

10 Likes

well, he made all his comments deliberately

3 Likes

Aye Aye Commodore!

3 Likes

As you were, Vice Admiral.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t allow phones for those folks. I’ve noticed an improvement of final product among my staff after I banned phones in the control room. Pay attention to the matter AT hand, not IN hand.

11 Likes

I share, as well as many others the disgust in Cancun Cruz, but this Gent has it down to a science.

tumblr_16657c654a11d690ed0f4a318952ac77_5a5bb0a0_400

8 Likes
5 Likes

By allowing communication devices in session, Congress has further gamified politics by shortening the time between the political action and the dopamine hit for attention [seekers]. Cruz is just another troll in the gamespace, though one of the more egregious ones.

9 Likes

Best haiku I’ve read in awhile:

19 Likes

I’ve been referring to TC as Cancun Cruz for obvious reasons. But now I’m switching to this nickname that I saw online yesterday…Fat Wolverine!

4 Likes

it is kind of wild - assuming that’s is what’s happening - hat he feels the need for that rush so strongly.

his life must be pretty empty for that level of instant need

1 Like

It is all about the dopamine, and it is just quick rat-brained feedback loop. Instead of solving a maze to get a food pellet, Cruz says stupid stuff just to see his name mentioned.

4 Likes

… by a thousand Russian Twitter bots and David Duke.

2 Likes

Because he pees on his food? :wink:

3 Likes