And Drumpf responding, “No, YOU are.”
Back when there were 17 Republican hopefuls, I proposed that Fox News use the following format to simplify the debates:
- Ask which candidates felt that God wanted them to run for president.
- Bring those candidates to the cage in the center of the auditorium.
- Elimination match with weapons.
- Use the following music:
If not for Trump, Cruz would be by far the classiest contender in this race.
he really does. i mean, sure, he can THINK it, but to say it out loud, during a talk show appearance (let alone near a hot mic!) – it seems so crazy to me.
Those aren’t even some of the wackier things about Ted.
• He wants to completely abolish the IRS and institute a 10% flat tax.
• He wants to bring back the gold standard.
• He wants to eliminate the Department of Education, HUD, the Department of Energy, the NEA, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and end all regulation of CO2 emissions and greenhouse gases from all sources.
• He has promised to 'carpet-bomb’ areas where there might be terrorists, an action classified as a war crime.
• A central plank in his platform is the elimination of rights for GLBT people.
Are you saying that Trump doesn’t have a good Secret Service detail? Because I’ll have you know he has a phenomenal Secret Service detail. He has the best people. He’s got the most amazing Secret Service Detail. Do you know how I know this? It’s because they know that he needs phenomenal levels of protection. Okay? He needs the best protection, because he’s got a lot of haters. A lot of haters out there.
Why not the Yakety Sax?
…or, as they are politicos, Yuckety Sax?
He doesn’t need a detail, he only needs one:
The Power-Hunger Games!
So are they going to deport Cruz like that Egyptian kid? (Fingers crossed!)
It’s basically accurate if we amend that to “didn’t take the time.” He hasn’t taken the time to educate himself on any issue nor come up with policy positions because why should he? His supporters apparently don’t care that he knows nothing and has no specific proposals, so why expend the effort?
I am so tired of presidential candidates saying things they never follow-through with.
So the Koch Brothers’ preferred candidate wins again. Because the odds are ever in their favour.
To what President would you be referring?
Because Kimmel’s peeps wrote the joke for him?
I can’t believe Cruz is this quick.
Actually Trump was reported to be very depressed recently because people kept making fun of his fingers, there was some worry he was going to commit suicide. Somehow he got a hold of a gun, he tried to do it but couldn’t.
His fingers were too short to pull the trigger.