Ted Cruz jokes about killing Donald Trump

I see – it’s ‘funny’ to all you Cruz supporters when Rafael Cruz says he would kill Trump if given the chance. It makes me sick to think he even put the thought in someone’s head (read your posts). Do you understand his family has been receiving death threats? Yet when Trump says he’ll spill the beans on Heidi – that’s a threat??? OMG. Apparently the morals and values expressed by Cruz and your many post are as sick and evil of those people who want to kill ALL of us. I would never vote for Cruz – I would not want to be in a group of people who think like this.

18 Likes

Cruz also:
– is not and never has been an outsider – he is establishment.

– is Funded by biggest DC insiders. Goldman Sachs owns him – they’re his 4th largest donor.

– supports legal status for illegals and issuing work permits. Cruz and Beck welcomed illegals on TX border as recent as July 19, 2014

– has his very own Rev. Wright – his own father. They are Dominionists which sounds very much like radical Islam to me. They believe America should be governed by their interpretation of Biblical law, and exclusively by those who believe as they do."

– was hated long before he got to the Senate. It goes back to his HS and Princeton days. (just google why do so many people hate Ted Cruz). Nobody even wanted to be his roommate.

– wanted a 500% increase in H1B visas. Now, for political reasons, he has changed his mind said they were being abused. The fact remains, he still wanted a 500% increase. Guess he was for it before he was against it.

– Heidi helped write the North American Union (NAU – similar to the European Union) and is why Ted supports Obama’s TPP

– Heidi wrote and it is found on page 33-34 of the Task Force’s report, “I support the Task Force report and its recommendations aimed at building a safer and more prosperous North America.” NOT U.S.A. – North America

– he made a video when 18 stating his goal was to “Take over the world, world domination, you know, rule everything. Rich, powerful, that sort of stuff.”

Maybe Trump & Sanders should both run 3rd Party

Forgot this one:

Cruz likes to brag how he’s brought cases all the way to the Supreme Court to stand up for his principles. Here’s one of those cases.

Cruz was solicitor general of Texas at the time. An error was made and what should have been a maximum two-year prison term for stealing a calculator from Walmart turned into a 16 yr sentence when prosecutors incorrectly applied a habitual offender law. Instead of just letting Haley go for time served, Cruz took the case all the way to the Supreme Court to keep Haley in prison for the full 16 years. Justice Anthony Kennedy asked “Is there some rule that you can’t confess error in your state?” The court system did finally let Haley out of prison, after six years.

2 Likes

Which of us did you imagine was a Cruz supporter specifically? If you could name names, I’d be pleased, delighted, and amused.

16 Likes

Who do you think you are arguing with?

15 Likes

Baloney – Cruz would have been chewed up and spit out by the likes of Bush & Rubio early on.

That guy with the Ted Cruz avatar, perhaps?

2 Likes

Read the posts – but I guess you’re right – can’t tell much difference between Cruz supporters and Sanders / Hillary supporters.

Don’t forget that Cruz also was the Zodiac Killer.

6 Likes

The Sanders / Clinton supporters sure do get on like a house on fire over here, to be sure. No arguments on that. Cruz is just another commie, too. Practically indistinguishable from them.

6 Likes

Clearly the hate is blinding you. But stay around, I’m finding you amusing :smiley:

12 Likes

I don’t want to make you feel bad (it’s pretty clear your life must be a sad and horrible slog), but you’re not making yourself look like a clear-minded, thoughtful, perceptive person here, but rather the opposite.

5 Likes

This is only somewhat related but for some reason, Epic Rap Battles of History popped into my mind. I kind of want to see one where Donald “Donnie” Trump and Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz battle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Donatello (“Donnie”) and Raphael.

I would expect the Turtles to win with their ninja skills and experience. They previously battled the Renaissance artists for whom they were named. While Trump has also battled, versus Ebenezer Scrooge, Cruz has not.

2 Likes

The real reason that those corporatists Discourse overlords are getting rid of [size] is to prevent the truth from coming out.

12 Likes

Maybe he just has the dumbest guests. I wouldn’t know. I don’t watch him

Oh – sorry you mistake my hate for disgust.

Maybe…

Amen. We have a separate debate going on “Why You Should Not Vote for Hilary Diane Rodham Clinton nor Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz.” It sounds like you have many opinions that could be shared in that discussion.

13 Likes

11 Likes