Ted Cruz on Trump: "I have no desire to copulate with him"

Now just think of how unattractive Donald Trump must be if, despite being a rat, Ted Cruz still doesn’t want to fuck him. Sure is something to marvel at.

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that an intellectual fight between them would resemble 8 year olds in a slapfight? Oh, because it does…

5 Likes

Can anyone figure out how Cruz intended this statement to be interpreted? Because I don’t think he actually meant to call himself a ratfucker, but I can’t think of any other way to parse that sentence.

2 Likes

I always associate “pigfucker” with Hunter Thompson, who used it a lot (and with justification!) but for all I know it could go back much further.
I wonder what HST would do with this election? Maybe nothing, it’s already beyond every extreme in the satirist’s armoury…

5 Likes

what a sexy …log…

1 Like

6 Likes

I can’t get my mind off the word “but.” “Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him.” Not “and.” Not “therefore.” “But.” He’s saying that he doesn’t have any desire to copulate with him in spite of him being a rat.

6 Likes

You’d think that a fuzzy rodent version of Trump would be an improvement, but I guess Ted has his standards.

2 Likes

I wonder if Cruz proudly self-identifies as a ratfucker in private. Then he inadvertently presupposed that in public, resulting in this rather curious remark.

2 Likes

Wait, I think I’ve figured it out! He wasn’t calling himself a ratfucker, he was (trying to) say that he had no intention of engaging in ratfucking against Donald Trump, despite Trump’s own sleazy behaviour. That almost makes sense; Trump may be a rat, but he has no intention of ratfucking him. Whether or not he actually abides by that is a different story of course.

Also, just to clarify; Ratfucking is an American slang term for political sabotage or dirty tricks.

This helped to figure out what he meant: https://www.vice.com/read/ted-cruz-says-the-sleazy-story-about-him-cheating-on-his-wife-was-trump-planted-ratfuckery-vgtrn

2 Likes

“Rat-Fucker”

Classic!

2 Likes

I agree. Not wanting to fuck Trump is probably the most sane thing he’s said thus far.

He should be congratulated!

2 Likes

Cameron will be out long before November; he’s completely messed things up with Osborne and the referendum.

So Pres. Cruz will (when he can be bothered) have to deal with Prime Minister Johnson. And keep confusing him with Trump…even Johnson knows he has a problem there.

Don’t you have something called the Buffaloes he could be President of?

[quote=“nungesser, post:31, topic:75650”]
in Ted’s head
[/quote]http://scitechdaily.com/images/rats-trapped-cage.jpg

5 Likes

4 Likes

Why is Cruz so touchy about the suggestion he had affairs with women (humans) when he himself implies he routinely has sex with rats? Perhaps this is meant to be an insult to Trump that, although he would and probably does have sex with rats, he would not lower himself to have sex with Trump. Or is ratfucking one of those evangelical tests of faith, like dancing with rattlesnakes?

For all the problems I have with Boris, I do know from personal experience that he will stop to help if there has been an accident. I suspect that incidents like that are far too unimportant for Trump.

1 Like

The Graun really doesn’t like Johnson right now.

(and the video of the Treasury Select Committee is apparently worth watching)

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/treasury-committee/news-parliament-2015/eu-referendum-evidence-15-16/

Perhaps he was playing Cards Against Humanity?

4 Likes