Ted Cruz on Trump: "I have no desire to copulate with him"

Reassuring. I’m glad to know this so I can check off yet another box on my personal candidate evaluation form.

…My vote demands very particular requirements.

3 Likes

In a related story, Ted Cruz has updated his “Trus-Ted” campaign slogan and logo.

32 Likes

You know that might actually work.

1 Like

Ya know, I distinctly recall Ben Carson saying that the mouse has an itty bitty weiner. Maybe he can comment on this rat thing…

1 Like

How’s Musk comin’ on that Mars colony? I can pack light.

3 Likes

Remember, this is the same Ted who used this as an official campaign image. I wonder if he also used it as his Tinder profile. SWIPE LEFT, LADIES!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

1 Like

OK America, you win.

2 Likes

Whatever you do, do not google “Don & Melania & Ted & Heidi”. There’s already a parody out, based on the 1969 film:

I just hope that the mention of “Don & Melania & Ted & Heidi”, together, naked in a bed, like this:

doesn’t trigger a recurrence of your previous difficulties.

1 Like

Well, you learn something new every day.

Well, they look bigger when their wrapped around…

That line is Ted Cruz in a fucking nutshell: exactly a quarter as smart as he thinks that he is.

6 Likes

At least we can be sure that if Cruz does become president, he’ll be able to forge a close working relationship with David Cameron…

2 Likes

That’s getting ready to change cause every ratfucker and his brother is gonna come out now. No more coming out of the closets, it’s all about coming out of the dumpsters now.

1 Like

That’s what the man said.
Who would we be to argue with him.
I wonder where he gets his rats?

1 Like

If that actually happened, that might just be enough incentive to get me to watch one of the 3 ring shit shows that pass for “debates” in the current electoral campaigns…

So far, I’ve been avoiding all that mess.

2 Likes

Because you’re some kind of masochistic glutton for punishment?

Dude, remember “Rule 34” is no one’s friend; EVER.

6 Likes

Wow, Ted Cruz actually said that? Well I guess we finally know that he is really presidential material. Congratulations Ted, you have proved that you could be a real president someday… ok not a “real” president but you get what I mean:

Butterfly-rainbow-kitten unicorn chasers are now a thing, and should always be THE thing. Please tell me there’s a desktop image-sized version of this. Please.

2 Likes

DEFEA TED
PERVER TED
MOLES TED

I can’t believe he said this. This was a thing he had to say!

So you could go drop those links on Breitbart and cause a penis panic.

1 Like