Ted Cruz says airline captains and flight attendants can’t resist hugging him

Originally published at: Ted Cruz says airline captains and flight attendants can't resist hugging him | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Big, strong flight attendants, with tears in their eyes, come up to him saying “Sir, thank you!”

25 Likes

I always assumed that the effect of hugging Ted Cruz would be like that scene in the Simpsons where Bart rubs the fish sandwich on the wall

15 Likes

Seems legit.

13 Likes

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

23 Likes

Bill Cosby says the same thing about his female fans

14 Likes

Well, I say Ted Cruz is lying.

26 Likes

After all, he made flying to Cancun more popular than ever for Republican politicians!

14 Likes

And that’s why he always upgrades to Fetish Class on Frottage Airways.

10 Likes

The only thing that’s going to hug that slimy and sweaty Joe McCarthy wannabe is a face-hugger.

18 Likes

Sure he didn’t mean slugging him? Cause, that’s what I would want to do.

15 Likes

Moi8Rpr

14 Likes

Um, no. No, no, no. This is the kind of lazy shorthand that makes people think it would be crazy to grant D.C. statehood.

D.C. is populated with 700,000 people, largely people of color, who are overwhelmingly Democrats, and who have no legislative representation. Many of us are people who do the grunt work of federal governance, certainly, but the 535 voting legislators belong solely to their own states. We in D.C. have to put up with assholes like Ted Cruz and his fellow travelers in Trumpistan trying to override the narrow bit of self-governance we’ve managed to get the federal government to agree to.

Ted Cruz is no part of the population of D.C.

37 Likes

Somehow I am envisioning Ted Cruz receiving a bear hug from ground security personnel to remove him from the flight.

19 Likes

Nobody wants to hug dollar store Logan.

10 Likes

Ted, you’re fucking weird.

13 Likes

Are they trying to hug him or are they trying to choke him and missing his neck?

8 Likes

The only version of Ted Cruz I would hug is when he is played by Aidy Bryant on SNL.

6 Likes

Has he ever checked his back for a “Kick Me” sign?

11 Likes

I can not see flight attendants or pilots ever willingly hugging this man.
I can however see him imperiously throwing his “I’m the senator of Texas, do as I say!” weight around to demand they come out and speak to him, and then him forcing them into an awkward and unwilling hug for a PR photo op.

8 Likes