Ted Cruz to endorse Donald Trump, whom he earlier called an utterly amoral bully, narcissist and pathological liar

It’s been kind of fascinating watching the fallout from this. A lot of far-right conservatives who are very uncomfortable with Trump had high hopes for Cruz as their new standard-bearer. They’re really not taking this well; his former campaign manager says he’s “in mourning” and Glenn Beck is thinking of leaving American society altogether:

3 Likes

When you settle for the lesser of two evils, despite your conscience.
#BatteredWifeSyndrome

2 Likes

These people are hateful reptiles. Cold blooded. Motivated solely by operant conditioning. Does he really believe he will have a place in any Trump administration? Or is it something else?

8 Likes

I agree, but weak parties produce weak candidates so bad republican candidates make for weak democratic candidates, though in this election I think Clinton’s negatives are entirely the doings of 22 years of conservatives really hating on her. I yearn for strong useful multi point of view dialogue on issues of importance to the electorate, the current slow destruction of the republican party continues to make this less likely in the near future.

1 Like

Damn, B, you’re still gonna give him a shout out when he dissed your girl that way? Lame bro. Real lame.

1 Like

Politics makes strange bedfellows. Pucker up Ted.

The real question: How much did he throw up afterwards?

Anyone with a conscience who is that entrenched in national politics probably has a regular prescription for ondansetron (Zofran). And Ambien.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Some people- a lot of them GOP voters- seem to be going goldfish. They’ll have forgotten all about it come next election.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.