Ted Nugent is an anti-semitic asshole

"Meanwhile I adjust my yamika. . . "

When I first read that I thought he was talking about some brand/model of gun I’d never heard of.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I respectfully disagree. When Mike Huckabee rushed to Kim Davis’s side to protect the sanctity of traditional bigotry, I thought, “Ted Nugent’s endorsement still adds a touch of class to Huckabee’s campaign.”

6 Likes

i am assuming the email was sent to a bunch of people. i hope you hit “reply all” when you sent that back.

nugent cannot surprise me any more. the only thing good you can say about him is that he doesn’t hide anything any more, so we all know what a truly crazy, awful human being he is.

3 Likes

Yeah, my response to this was, “Gosh, I’m shocked to find out that Nugent is a anti-semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, reactionary asshole. No, wait, that’s what I always knew he was.”

11 Likes

Seriously! You just need a sentence that’s like “Ted Nugent is ____________________________ asshole!” and that covers all of it.

6 Likes

The pros and cons of Ted Nugent

Pro:
Stranglehold, recorded in 1975
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=stranglehold+video&&view=detail&mid=F84BE14D989D87644118F84BE14D989D87644118&vrth=1&FORM=VDHSOP

Con:
Anything he has done or said since 1975

4 Likes

Hate to break it to you…

1 Like

They’re very much overlapping, highly correlated realms of assholery…

2 Likes

The worst people are often found at the center of a Venn diagram.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re just re-enactors?

NB @sluggo

1 Like

Dear Ted, shut up 'n play yer guitar. Or just shut up.

Another guy that can only comprehend one Constitutional Amendment at a time.

2 Likes

5 Likes

What? Is Gore a Jew? I’ve never heard that, seriously.

1 Like

His running mate was.

2 Likes

I dunno, that weird flirtation with the 80’s was some lulz:

2 Likes

Ted Nugent is an anti-semitic asshole

+yup. This is news?

3 Likes

How’s that?

2 Likes

I’d just hate to see her do that. To the degree that it would just make me sad.

That’s just an argument against voting at all. Not a COMPLETELY convincing one, but damn close.

1 Like