Ted Nugent is an anti-semitic asshole

Lulz indeed.
Optometrist glasses and gum, that man can accessorize. Pair those with poopy pants… butt rock trifecta.

To say nothing of the zebra stripes warlock robe monstrosity.

I genuinely like the person, so I didn’t “reply all” that time (I’m very careful about doing that to large lists anyhow). The main goal was to educate one-on-one so it didn’t happen again. If it had I would have been forced to “reply all” but citing a neo-Nazi was apparently embarrassing enough to get them to stop.

However, nothing really beats that Ass. Creed/Vagina pin that he wears on his hat these days. If I wasn’t so fond of both ass’ and vaginas, I’d say it was just right for him.

While I do approve of your words, I think I might throw a like at literally any post that has Nichelle Nichols in it.

2 Likes

Adjectives hell, I’m just hearing that sentence in Spock’s voice.

1 Like

Understandable… a lovely woman for sure.

Personally I’m in favor of Jews being well armed and joining the NRA.

1 Like

Meth. Not Even Once.

Aww, we’ve got a Poe!

(That’s my interpretation of choice, and I’m sticking to it!)

5 Likes

that was probably the wiser course. sometimes those things just make me so angry i try to fight fire with a wide blast of truth.

Personally I’m in favour of people in the US starting a new gun organisation that isn’t as fucked up as the NRA is.

5 Likes
2 Likes

No need. There’s a simple way to get gun control in America:

Democrats take a strong pro-NRA stance. Declare that gun ownership is an important part of American citizenship, an important defence against the tyranny of the government and the establishment of a ruling class.

Then they begin a campaign to encourage and assist gun ownership by blacks, Hispanics, and any minority that has ever feared the tyranny of a ruling class.

Republicans in the next Presidential election would fight to be The Gun Control Candidate.

The way they do this is to based on the meaning of “well regulated militia.” Yes, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that you don’t have to be part of a militia. “The adjective ‘well-regulated’ implies nothing more than the imposition of proper discipline and training.”

And so Republicans focus on “proper discipline and training.” Redefine it to include either police training, military training or a government approved training course. The government-approved course would be the equivalent of a driving course and a driver’s test, with equivalent costs. But it would also include criminal background checks and drug tests.

Now the foot is in the door. After the inevitable incidents and accidents by those who have taken the course, you declare that the obvious solution is to raise the training standards.

Now it includes courses in gun safety, gun theory, a history course on guns and the Second Amendment, and a course on responsible citizenship. The training becomes the equivalent of a semester in part-time college, where you don’t have time for a full-time job AND you have to pay money up front to take it. Complete with $300 worth of textbooks required. And if you fail the course, you have to take it again. And like in college, last year’s textbooks are no longer valid.

At that point, you’ve denied guns to the poor, largely visible minorities. How Republican is that? Also gang members, hillbillies, people with a criminal record and many other undesirables. But you haven’t violated the Second Amendment. The NRA, now making a fortune providing that training, backs them all the way.

And so the pro-gun-control crowd gets their gun control. The Republicans remain the party of “responsible” gun ownership, with a monopoly on deciding who is “responsible”. The NRA makes a fortune. Everyone (who counts) is happy.

2 Likes

Needs an ‘Elaine dancing’ .gif …

Will this do?

1 Like

Trump/Nugent 2016 here we go…

2 Likes

It just looks like she’s breaking her ankle… >_<

3 Likes

After giving some more thought to this one, the issue isn’t so much “the Jews want to take away our guns” as the dual loyalty trope.

1 Like

If it were anyone else, you could just blame it on easy access to cocaine. It fueled so much strange in that decade.