Ted Nugent last year: Covid is a scam! Ted Nugent this year: OK so I had Covid

My eyes first read “Knit It and Grill It” and I was intrigued for a split second…

14 Likes

was waiting for this

4 Likes

Good, I’m glad he moved. He was in the next county over from me, which was way too close.

9 Likes

Nugent’s guitar playing has never impressed me. Not that he’s horrible, just that’s he is so obvious, standard blues rock with all the emotion of a dumb white guy who wants to party hardy.

6 Likes

same. even saw him in concert once in the 80s (with Lita Ford opening – talk about a pair of conservative assholes!). i know i said in the Morrissey thread that for Mozzer i’m able to separate the artist and the art and still enjoy his music, but Nugent is so abhorrent he’s one person i just cannot (see also: Charlie Daniels). i haven’t listened to Nugent in decades, and i am not the least bit sorry for his current status, since it’s one entirely of his own making. i AM sorry that his lies, propaganda, and bullshit got who knows how many people sick or killed in the past several years. he deserves this. too bad it won’t change him. he’s too far gone.

13 Likes

I don’t feel bad for him one iota, but I do feel bad for the people he may have spread it to. Fuck you, Ted.

17 Likes

Sarcastically saying, “thoughts and prayers,” feels overly generous.

2 Likes

Ted be like:

index

17 Likes

Even if he played like Lil’ Wayne it would be better than him uttering another thing.

2 Likes

His son is a rapper:

http://roccomoon.co/

no way do not want GIF by CBC

16 Likes
2 Likes

Ted Nugent: “… I had Covid”

12 Likes

Bocephus, by a landslide.

5 Likes

Extra Darwin points for contracting the virus months after he became eligible to take the vaccine.

Even Trump wasn’t stupid enough to refuse the vaccine when he had a chance to take it (though he was petty and malicious enough to conceal that he had done so).

15 Likes

never been a fan, but i like his dad’s stuff. and yeah, gee, apparently he was pals with Charlie Daniels. figures.

2 Likes

The vaccine. They do it good, and they do it for free. :wink:

2 Likes

Who the hell respected either of them?

Me last year: Ted Nugent is a piece of shit.
Me this year: Ted Nugent is a piece of shit.

17 Likes

I eagerly await Ted’s upcoming COVID victims benefit song, “Woxy Doxy Sweet Hydroxy.”

3 Likes