Ted Nugent last year: Covid is a scam! Ted Nugent this year: OK so I had Covid

That looks and sounds like it was made by a sentient bag of meth

1 Like

At least he admitted it.

1 Like

Yeah, but he’s still telling people not to get vaccinated. So his admission is pretty worthless compared to the harm he is still doing. Plus he blames it on China.

11 Likes

His middle name is apparently “Winchester” and he is a vegan.

Let that sink in.

It seems he’s also an actor/producer in L.A.

Learn something new every day. Learn something weird less often.

5 Likes

That’s unfortunate. Well, to paraphrase the late, great ‘Meatloaf,’ “one out of three ain’t bad” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That fucker is the reason we got into this mess in the first place.

9 Likes
1 Like

I actually love this, and wish him tons of success as a vegan rapper (you know that has to stick in dear old daddy’s craw like nothing else).

4 Likes

I knew there was a good reason why I’ve always thought that his music sucked shit.

Don’t they have to die first?

We may need to pry his gun AND his guitar from his cold, dead fingers.

Perhaps he’s named after the mansion?

2 Likes

How about the world’s tiniest fiddle?

Second thought: nope, just shut up.

1 Like

The only thing he’s ever gotten right was his guitar work on Stranglehold. Other than that, he’s a useless dirt bag that should just STFU and go away.

Ted was an excellent musical artist and Rudy was a great mayor. Now they are just sad remnants of their former selves.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Sure, if dumping the homeless in NJ and driving out the poor is “good mayoring”.

I suspect they were always these assholes. Nugent literally smeared himself in shit to get out of the draft, and adopted his teengaged girlfriend, so he could sleep with her. He’s alays been scum.

12 Likes

On an unrelated note, sad news. Jim Steinman has passed away at 73. The writer of so many great songs people love, but never admit to in public.

1 Like

Well that is lowering the bar somewhat underground

2 Likes

Juiliani was a moralizing hack, and everything ted nugent has done is derivative and lame.

7 Likes

Episode 4 Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes