Televangelist Warns: Biden Win → People Having Sex With Cows

7 Likes

Yeah. The right doesn’t understand the core concept of consent so whenever there’s talk of gay and trans rights they always jump to bestiality.

Basically, it’s all a product of right wing conservative men thing of their women as animals with no agency.

30 Likes

Elsie prolly’s been makin cow eyes at him again

10 Likes

On the other hand:

7 Likes

24 Likes

I wonder what kind of person waits to see the ballot results before they decide what to have sex with.

26 Likes

Yes, that is udderly ridiculous.

17 Likes

Dammit, I told Joe to be careful who he told about the cow thing. Now we’ll have to fall back on plan B, perverse sex with Republicans.

How the hell are we supposed to recruit for that? No one’s going to want to get involved, not since that clip of Rudy Giuliani dropped.

4 Likes

I don’t disagree with you, yet I don’t feel that your ‘hypothesis’ is sufficient to explain the observed data.

Trump said Biden wants to kill the cows, so it’d be Necro-Zoophilia.

11 Likes

Ah yes you’ve landed on the whole conspiracy. Cows can’t reproduce anymore if they’re only having sex with humans.

2 Likes

Mind you, rural areas tend towards Trump, so if he loses, I’m not sure why they’d seek bovine solace.

2 Likes

Am I wrong in thinking that people who are already having sex with cows, are the type to vote for Trump?

9 Likes

Other way ’round.

3 Likes

i’m not going to say the church i grew up in was perfect, after ll by the time i was sixteen i had decided i could probably never have more certainty about matters spiritual than to be agnostic, but my sunday school teacher pointed to many of the prohibitions listed in the old testament pointed to the probability that that was because those things being prohibited were likely either very common or were related to customs handed down from earlier pre-civilization times.

compared to what passed for theology in most of the other churches in town it was rather sophisticated.

9 Likes

Exactly. Everything is a projection and/or misunderstanding with them. They can’t seem to get it right.

5 Likes

Oh, f*ck Devin Nunes’s cow.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Hey, everyone gets a little horny now and then.

6 Likes

Biden may just have picked up a small but important niche group of single-issue voters.

5 Likes