Tesla car captures the gentlemen vandalizing it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/15/tesla-car-captures-the-gentlem.html

4 Likes

It seems to me there’s a correlation between jackasses and owning a Dodge Ram pickup.

19 Likes

Anyone want to cue up the appropriate Robocop clip?

12 Likes

Gonna say, it’s no MagnaVolt.

17 Likes

Tesla car captures the gentlemen vandalizing it

Well, his picture anyway.

20 Likes

Gentlemen? They look more like Trump voters.

10 Likes
9 Likes

I wonder if the cameras also caught the Tesla owner damaging the pick-up when he parked. The good ol’ boys seemed to be inspecting damage to their vehicle before and during inflicting damage on the Tesla.

6 Likes

True - and does the Tesla come with a Blaupunkt?

2 Likes

I hear that the camera steals your soul.

10 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that these gentlemen “roll coal” in their Dodge Ram?

13 Likes

“Gentleman” and such-like in the headlines here at the Boing tend to be used in a supremely ironic manner.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to sit on that seat after someone was electrocuted on it. I would have wiped it clean at the very least.

5 Likes

Electric Vehicles really anger a certain type of Murican[s].

19 Likes

What, weird, probably alt-right dog whistle thing is the guy in the background doing with his hands? Its hypnotic.

2 Likes

Like this guy?

1 Like

“We’re all living in Amerika,
Amerika ist wunderbar…”

4 Likes

i c wat u did der.

1 Like

Do we know for sure it was the Tesla that dented the Dodge, and not a previous car, or that the Dodge was dented in this location and not somewhere else?

Anyhow, I knew it was only a matter of time before Mark Ruffalo was caught being an asshole. Just waiting for the other Paul Rudd shoe to drop. /s

7 Likes