Tesla car captures the gentlemen vandalizing it

Yeah, and I can only imagine it doesn’t smell too great inside that car either.

is this before or after san francisco ban face recognition

You can almost see their MAGA hats.

3 Likes

The Deliverator’s car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the Asteroid Belt. Unlike a bimbo box or a Burb beater, the Deliverator’s car unloads that power through gaping, gleaming, polished sphincters… You want to talk contact patches? Your car’s tires have tiny contact patches, talk to the asphalt in four places the size of your tongue. The Deliverator’s car has big sticky tires with contact patches the size of a fat lady’s thighs. The Deliverator is in touch with the road, starts like a bad day, stops on a peseta.

As he scrunches to a stop, the electromechanical hatch on the flank of his car is already opening to reveal his empty pizza slots, the door clicking and folding back in on itself like the wing of a beetle. The slots are waiting. Waiting for hot pizza.

4 Likes

As a Tesla owner, I can tell you that he will most definitely have their license plate as it captures plenty of before and after footage so will have them pulling into space, or out. To top off the dash cam is running all-time so if it was parked already, he will have gotten good view then.

12 Likes

KITT wouldn’t have taken that shit lying down.

9 Likes

Could the Tesla have hit the pickup as high as they’re pointing?

5 Likes

Because keying a 'Merican made car is the 'Merican thing to do, I guess?

5 Likes

Nowadays they use only Ram and the Dodge name no longer appears on their trucks (possibly out of shame).

3 Likes

The spot they’re looking at is too high on the curve of the truck for the Tesla to have done anything too it. They were trying to be stealthy while keying the car. These are a pair of genius professionals, clearly.

11 Likes

I’m sure they will be just as happy to kill Central Americans, liberals, or Tesla owners when the Big Orange MAGAT gives the word

5 Likes

I know, but I’m including the '94 onwards models. Whether it be these guys, this asshole, or douchebag pickup drivers in general, they seem to prefer Rams over F-series, Silverados/Sierras, Tundras, Tacomas, or Titans.

2 Likes

A vehicle which has the words “Dodge” and “Ram” in its name and whose logo is a stylized sheep has problems already. Anyone who says “Those sound like great ideas for what to do with my truck, and I identify with the mascot” probably shouldn’t be behind a wheel.

3 Likes

KEEP SUMMER SAFE

3 Likes

Similarly, 90% of Audi drivers aren’t aware that their automobiles come with turn signals.

6 Likes

Since you can’t get a Toyota Hilux(“unofficial Infantry Fighting Vehicle of everyone who can’t afford Infantry Fighting Vehicles”), like a proper militant, in the US; there’s a lot of pent up demand for something that at least captures your simmering rage, while not necessarily offering the same utilitarian practicality.

3 Likes

Is that video for real? Is it me, or does it look like it’s done with some “old-timey” filter?

maybe someone else parked there, dented their car, pulled out then the Tesla car pulled in.

Possible mistaken iDENTity ?

Their glee in being asshats is disturbing.

1 Like

It. Doesn’t. Farking. Matter.

If there’s an accident you call the insurance company and get the other guy’s insurance information or at least license plate. You don’t commit a crime “just 'cause”. And you’re making a really big assumption with your “what if” or “maybe they were righteously angry” or whatever bullshit you’re using to excuse the crime.

8 Likes

My step father always preferred Rams and is a complete asshole. So yeah.

5 Likes