Texans suddenly scared of guns when they're used to protect Drag Queens Story Time

I absolutely 100% guarantee they do. They think exactly that. And just like abusive cops who fanboy The Punisher, they never figure out why they’re utterly wrong to do so.

12 Likes

My response to this fascist fuck and his cosplay…

39 Likes

My first thought, too.

5 Likes

IIRC the motto was originally from the snake’s perspective. If you step on a rattlesnake, you are likely to get bit. It would make more sense that it was “us” (the Colonies) vs “me” the individual, but I guess that is the dangers of using symbolism.

7 Likes

Oh my, I like that flag.

5 Likes

We need a militia of Glamgun toting anti-fascist-nistas at all these events to properly mock these paramilitary wannabes.

8 Likes

Fluorescent pink camo is so cool.

8 Likes

Forget the MCU. I wanna see a superhero movie with THESE two!

5 Likes

Those trousers are quite I’ll fitting, and the sleeves under the T-shirt is quite a bad look, this person should also grow some shoulders and get a wider bat.

3/10 on the fascist aesthetics scale !

1 Like

What did you expect from the newspaper who supported Hitler until the start of WW2?

14 Likes

I used Craiyon instead of Dal-E and I don’t have a lot of time to play around with it today, but I kind of like this one:

4 Likes

It goes right before “trickle down economics makes everyone rich.”

5 Likes

I think it came from here:

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.