Texas cops smell weed in black woman's car so they stick hand up her vagina in public

Fuck me. 20bar for less than a sixteenth? What happened?

3 Likes

1 Like

When you drive something underground, ‘gangsta’ elements control the supply and pricing is what happened.
That’s why small-time gangstas are driving BMWs and living in expensive flats.
ETA
Legalize and regulate. It raises tax-cash, kneecaps the criminal element and makes it harder for kids to access. It’d be a win/win as far as I can see.

6 Likes

Intent or not you sound like you’re on a high horse snarking and backhanded talking down to someone that’s outraged this thing’s happening. It’s not productive to do that kind of thing. Please stop. Let the guy be outraged, angered, hurt that this is ‘his’ country doing this shit and has been forever.

I do not like the kind of language you use because I have been treated like garbage in a debate purely for having a penis and being white. We accomplish nothing with this kind of bullshit finger pointing. Yes us white people have been ignorant for a long time at what goes on with the rest of the country but the only thing that gets accomplished by rubbing someone’s nose in a thing they hadn’t been sing is making them feel hurt and or like they’re being talked down to.

Call me tone police. call me mansplaning. call me whatever. However i’m calling you unhelpful since it’s splitting any sort of collective outrage that can be marshalled forward into infighting that allows this shit to keep on moving.

Edit: We’re all adult here. Name Calling, and yes going on about white male privilege is name calling, to me automatically devalues anything the speaker has to say no matter who they are.

We’re better than this aren’t we? This is boingboing. Not Tumblr.

2 Likes

Planted or just some leaf debris that collects in the floor mats that they hope turns up false positive in the lab.

4 Likes

Wow. Do simple facts always bother you that much?

3 Likes

Resorting to ‘check your privilege’ bothers me. We’re all outraged here. Putting someone down while they’re expressing outrage at an obviously unjust situation is not productive or helpful.

8 Likes

Same set of variables that go into a shockingly large percentage of the population supporting Donald Trump for anything beyond televised comic relief. Basically, we’re totally fucked, and civilization appears to be a failed experiment. Only thing left to do is party it up, cuz the end times, they’re a-coming!

2 Likes

You know, when someone points out that as a citizen of the United States, I probably missed something others easily saw, I appreciate the reminder that my perspective is inevitably informed by who, what and where I am. Why, to the contrary, are white people and men so often defensive instead, even when their perspective is pointed out as carefully and politely as I did above?

8 Likes

You wanna come live up North, mate. Everything’s MUCH cheaper :smile: Mind you, it is crackers how prices went up; early 2000s, bog-standard Moroccan hash was about £30/Oz. up here if you asked about, and Ecstasy was five for a tenner for 60-70mg pills. Even the forty quid coke was alright. There was still decent techno then too.
/grumbles about kids today…

6 Likes

OMG I am stealing that!

6 Likes

I’ve seen other Texas road side cavity search stories. They are not all involving POC – Texas is an equal opportunity personal rights violator. Although, I’m sure that the white folks get more media and actual convictions.

But lawyers and civil rights advocates tell the Daily News these cavity searches are really standard policy among the Texas Department of Public Safety’s state troopers, despite their illegality — not to mention that they were conducted on the side of the road in full view of passing motorists.
Woman Sodomized on the Side of the Road By Cops Because her Boyfriend Smelled Like Weed | The Free Thought Project
One of the troopers was actually involved in two highly publicized roadside cavity searches that took place two years ago, which drew broad media attention and spawned a lawsuit the state settled out of court, according to Houston 2.
Troopers probing genitals of women at traffic stops - NY Daily News Former Trooper Pleads Guilty, Gets Probation in Roadside Cavity Search | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth Texas woman sues state trooper over invasive roadside body cavity-search — RT USA The pool-party-cop allegedly performed a road side cavity check on some guy.
1 Like

I got nothing… I am a privileged white male and I thought it wasn’t out of line.
ETA what @Mindysan33 said, you both were quite polite and adult about the whole thing. Which is always nice to see.

6 Likes

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014012/rs_500x282-140112193725-amytinahighfive.gif

4 Likes

Oh, look, one of the good ones!!

1 Like

I can’t claim that. I know I have made my fair share oh well that was dumb to say in the past. But you know live and learn and grow a bit. Doing my best not to become an old vote for whoever the current version of Rick Santorum is by then’ mostly, and making sure the kid is raised to not be a jerk as well.

5 Likes

Mod note: I eat tone policing and mansplaing. Stay on topic.

10 Likes

I always thought that you DRANK mansplaing since it is a white whine that pairs nicely with entitlement.

16 Likes
13 Likes

I have friends and family up North, so visit a couple of times a year. I don’t think I could live there though, London weather’s bad enough, and I’ve grown accustomed to having the wail of sirens send me to sleep.