The easiest way to shower with a goat

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/17/the-easiest-way-to-shower-with.html

7 Likes

More Michael Jackson evidence ? :grinning:

11 Likes

Is the name of that product also the phonetic spelling of how 45 pronounces “China”?

5 Likes

It says “Unique Whitening Formulation” right there on the bottle.

12 Likes

I am SO glad that that is a nanny-goat.

{existential shudder}

4 Likes

It could be much worse: at least they didn’t switch the Ns and Gs in the name.

2 Likes

10 Likes

This will look great next to my bottle of Mane 'n Tail.

15 Likes

Okay, you know what? I don’t shower with a goat because it’s EASY. I do it because it’s the right thing to do.

41 Likes

I built that bridge there, but do they call me Johnny the Bridge Builder? No. I played the bugle for 15 years, but do they call me Johnny the Bugler? No. But take a shower with one goat…

28 Likes

Yes. By God, Yes. It’s time someone finally stood up for the goats and the people who love them and the people who love goat hygiene.

11 Likes

The goat looks pretty darned white to me. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

You people make fun, but I don’t know how I’d be washing myself below my waist without my shower goat thanks to my back problems. Maybe when they start renting shower goats beyond the west coast cities people will understand how therapeutic it is.

10 Likes

Why a goat?

18 Likes

"One Star! Tried product in regular hot-shower, just a NORMAL hot shower. Product started to clump in my hair LIKE BOILED EGGS OR SOMETHING!!! SO GROSS!!!

Also smelled like bleach but did not affect hair color. Does make my skin look beautiful.

FOLLOW UP EDIT: I HAD A MIRACLE BABY THAT LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT!!!"

5 Likes

Read the small print: “goat not included.”

7 Likes

#NotAllWhiteGoats

6 Likes
5 Likes

15 Likes

You obviously can’t follow directions. This shampoo is only for use at the seaside, at sunset, and the goat is for drying your hair on.

4 Likes