The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

10 Likes

It’s funny how the people so happy with “ordered liberty” are also totally baffled by “well regulated”.

6 Likes
18 Likes

That is an impressive level of Newspeak.

16 Likes

Those things are almost always worded in the most shitty and confusing way possible, especially when they’re doing things like taking people’s rights away…

18 Likes

Out of the mouths of babes:

No idea why my newsfeed thought I’d want a Daily Fail version of this story, instead of a local or even national version.

13 Likes

She’s not in the headline, but she leads the article itself.

16 Likes

Thanks!

12 Likes

I am still registered to vote in my home state of Kansas and that no vote is the right vote. Fellow Kansans, take note: No on August 2.

4 Likes

You just knew they were going to start with these retroactive actions to attack “murderers and sinners.” And there are deep pockets to fund them. It will get worse.

13 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

I do wonder how much more sophisticated the algorithms have gotten. I went through a stretch when my kids were teenagers in which quite a few people in my age group were having grandchildren, so I was buying a lot of baby stuff as gifts. Boy, did that shift what was showing up in my newsfeed and shopping suggestions on websites like Amazon!

12 Likes
18 Likes
15 Likes

I read this article over twice.

Confused Alpine Skiing GIF by All-Round Champion

He passed a state bar? Huh.

16 Likes

Clearly, the bar was set low.

15 Likes

Maybe he tripped?

13 Likes

Here’s a report I’ve found online, which rounds up the global attack on contraception and reproductive freedom:

WELCOME TO GILEAD -
PRONATALISM AND THE THREAT TO REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS

12 Likes